God Slayers 3 - Game Over!

marissa i am going to reduce you to base elements

Was there no god beast in the pile that was more useful?

Well okay hold on

The Flame of Olympus ignites, revealing that Kanave is…

Parvati, Goddess of Creative Power (HP: 11)

Win Condition: All Slayers are slain or Shiva is alive at the end of the game.

Special Ability: Propagation (Single Use)
During your turn, reveal the top 5 cards of the God and Slayer deck and obtain up to 3 artifact equipments. Shuffle the rest back into their decks

That’s actually pretty poggers for you, Marshal.

1 Like

Gamestate

Player Character Equipment Health Damage Location
Marshal Galileo Galilei Spirit of Durga, Ea, Flying Dutchman, Staff of the Monkey King, Flame of Olympus 0/10 Chaos Gate
Kanave Parvati Tarnheim, Yasakani Amulet, Masamune, Naegling, Genie of the Lamp, Jokerslayer 0/11 Earth Gate
Eliza Zeus Beads of Krishna, Hammer of Haphaestus, Caladbolg, Mandate of Heaven, Sphere of Athena 1/15 Chaos Gate
Whysper Hanzo Hattori Jewel of the Tiger, Laevateinn, Book of Envy, Book of Sloth, Kanshou 7/12 Underworld Gate
Icet Kronos Tizona, Jewel of the Dragon, Beads of Xuanzang, Dainsleif, Yata Mirror 7/15 War Gate
Leafia Konohana Sakuya Orb of Vitality, Eye of Ra, Orb of Disability, Rosetta Stone, Orb of Duality 0/10 Chaos Gate
Italy ??? Bow of Titania, Horn of Capricorn, Rho Aias, Flame of Olympus 3/? Sea Gate
Bionic Baba Yaga Scythe of the Grim Reaper, Thornmail, Trident of Watatsumi, Trojan Horse 7/11 Sea Gate
Marluna Morgana Le Faye 12/12 Chaos Gate
Jane Arthur Pendragon Staff of Pisces, Celestial Calendar, Curtana, Gae Assail, Talisman of Winter 2/14 Earth Gate

God Card Discards: Forneus, Cerberus, Ame no Nuhoko, Bahamut, Gjallarhorn, Golden Apple of Discord, Red Hare, Baphomet, Yamata no Orochi, Aegis, Loch Ness, Tiamat, Bakuya, Forgemail, Gae Derg, Elixir of Life, Spirit of Virgo, Bow of Cupid, Jewel of the Rabbit, Shears of Fate, Helm of Hades
Slayer Card Discards: The High Priestess, The Temperance, Gae Buide, The Moon, The Magician, Gae Del Chliss, The Death, The Chariot, Gae Luin, Gambainteinn, The Sun, Arondight
Wanderer Cards Discarded: 5

Characters Discarded: Morgana Le Faye, Lucifer

I am going to make 1 post and continually edit it next game I have made many mistakes with this method

1 Like

okay
ignoring my urge to strike marissa down with the force of a thousand suns
@ElizaThePsycho you should hammer yourself a wincon artifact
and also discard the hammer to use the hammer

1 Like

ok

it is probably rather obvious who i am by this point

1 Like

You assume I’ve been paying attention to anything you’ve said.

Or even know the characters.

from a mythological lore standpoint i have fucked your wife

1 Like

it is the dumbest offhand mythology tidbit i know

1 Like

1 Like

what if you revealed so I can be fully on board with helping eliza hammer an artifact :)

1 Like

we can be FRIENDS :333

1 Like

plus leafia has her orbs so I won’t feel bad leaving her behind

2 Likes

y’all whats italiy i forgor

i discarded helm of hades

i intend to reveal before the game ends but it has to be when the time is right for dramatic effect