No im just in class

2 Likes

Out of class, it is @Italy’s turn

2 Likes

@Ultimate has replaced @Marshal.

2 Likes

Gamestate

Player Character Equipment Health Damage Location
Ultimate Galileo Galilei Spirit of Durga, Flying Dutchman, Staff of the Monkey King, Flame of Olympus 0/10 Leafia Gate
Kanave Parvati Tarnheim, Masamune, Naegling, Jokerslayer, Jewel of the Sheep 2/11 Heaven Gate
Eliza Zeus Beads of Krishna, Hammer of Haphaestus, Caladbolg, Sphere of Athena, Bow of Ichival 1/15 Heaven Gate
Whysper Hanzo Hattori Jewel of the Tiger, Book of Envy, Book of Sloth, Kanshou, Ea 7/12 Underworld Gate
Icet Kronos Jewel of the Dragon, Beads of Xuanzang, Dainsleif, Yata Mirror, Genie of the Lamp 7/15 War Gate
Leafia Konohana Sakuya Orb of Vitality, Eye of Ra, Orb of Disability, Rosetta Stone, Orb of Duality 0/10 Earth Gate
Italy ??? Bow of Titania, Horn of Capricorn, Rho Aias 3/? Sea Gate
Bionic Baba Yaga Scythe of the Grim Reaper, Thornmail, Trident of Watatsumi, Trojan Horse 7/11 Sea Gate
Marluna Morgana Le Faye 12/12 Chaos Gate
Jane Arthur Pendragon Staff of Pisces, Celestial Calendar, Curtana, Gae Assail, Talisman of Winter 2/14 Earth Gate

God Card Discards: Forneus, Cerberus, Ame no Nuhoko, Bahamut, Gjallarhorn, Golden Apple of Discord, Red Hare, Baphomet, Yamata no Orochi, Aegis, Loch Ness, Tiamat, Bakuya, Forgemail, Gae Derg, Elixir of Life, Spirit of Virgo, Bow of Cupid, Jewel of the Rabbit, Shears of Fate, Helm of Hades
Slayer Card Discards: The High Priestess, The Temperance, Gae Buide, The Moon, The Magician, Gae Del Chliss, The Death, The Chariot, Gae Luin, Gambainteinn, Arondight, Tizona
Wanderer Cards Discarded: 6

Characters Discarded: Morgana Le Faye, Lucifer

at long last

1 Like

@discobot roll 1d6

:game_die: 2

@discobot roll 1d4

:game_die: 3

less than ideal

draw slayer card.

Italy draws…

2 Likes