God Slayers 3 - Game Over!

hell yeah there we go

Ima need to see where people is at

^

but me and jane are at underworld
and italy is at chaos

Wait are there only 4 people at underworld?

I thought there were 5

Gamestate

Player Character Equipment Health Damage Location
Ultimate Galileo Galilei Spirit of Durga, Flying Dutchman, Staff of the Monkey King, Flame of Olympus 0/10 Underworld Gate
Kanave Parvati Tarnheim, Masamune, Naegling, Jokerslayer, Jewel of the Sheep 2/11 Heaven Gate
Eliza Zeus Beads of Krishna, Hammer of Haphaestus, Caladbolg, Sphere of Athena, Bow of Ichival 1/15 Heaven Gate
Whysper Hanzo Hattori Jewel of the Tiger, Book of Sloth, Kanshou, Ea 7/12 Underworld Gate
Icet Kronos Jewel of the Dragon, Beads of Xuanzang, Dainsleif, Yata Mirror, Genie of the Lamp 7/15 Underworld Gate
Leafia Konohana Sakuya Orb of Vitality, Eye of Ra, Orb of Disability, Rosetta Stone, Orb of Duality 0/10 Earth Gate
Italy ??? Bow of Titania, Horn of Capricorn, Rho Aias, Noah’s Ark 3/? Leafia Gate
Bionic Dr. Jekyll Scythe of the Grim Reaper, Thornmail, Trident of Watatsumi, Trojan Horse, Book of Envy 11/12 Underworld Gate
Marluna Morgana Le Faye 12/12 Chaos Gate
Jane Arthur Pendragon Celestial Calendar, Staff of Pisces, Jewel of the Rabbit 2/14 Underworld Gate

God Card Discards: Forneus, Cerberus, Ame no Nuhoko, Bahamut, Gjallarhorn, Golden Apple of Discord, Red Hare, Baphomet, Yamata no Orochi, Aegis, Loch Ness, Tiamat, Bakuya, Forgemail, Gae Derg, Elixir of Life, Spirit of Virgo, Bow of Cupid, Jewel of the Rabbit, Shears of Fate, Helm of Hades,
Slayer Card Discards: The High Priestess, The Temperance, Gae Buide, The Moon, The Magician, Gae Del Chliss, The Death, The Chariot, Gae Luin, Gambainteinn, Arondight, Tizona, Gae Assail, Talisman of Winter, Curtana
Wanderer Cards Discarded: 6

Characters Discarded: Morgana Le Faye, Lucifer

Whysper doesn’t have Book of Envy anymore

@Italy do you mind if steal Noah’s ark and discard it for monkey staff?

i mind a lot actually

Noah’s ark is italy’s alt wincon so yeah, they mind.

why are you fodderizing people’s artifacts when you have the spirit of durga and exactly one weapon making durga unusable

2 Likes

I need Noah’s Ark more than you do ok

you have davy jones

stop hoarding the boats

So Italy, i trust you will indeed be sending a pupebomb to my address?

there are two boats. both are able to blow the other up. the surviving boat gets to go free. if neither boat hits the button, everyone dies

1 Like

if you insist

@Amelia do i get anything cool and epic for a double win

1 Like

Uhhhh not really but if you want the style points i will count all times each player has won

1 Like

@Amelia
Steal Noah’s Ark
Use Flame to discard Spirit and Reveal Italy
Use Monkey staff to discard itself and play Cerberus
Deal 2 damage to Bionic