God Slayers 3 - Game Over!

Ah okay. Thanks for letting us know.

real

2 Likes

I’ll kill you so that the two of us and anyone else that has fulfilled their win condition can win.

alright sounds good

1 Like

this is a lot of talk but you do realize you’re gonna have to get through whysper first right

and me

and basically every other person you’ve slighted in this gambit

We could win with all 9 living players on this round if we worked together.

The issue is someone keeps backstabbing the rest.

I WOULD like to use the mirror to redirect to uh

Eliza it is

1 Like

How?

i can hand weapons out like halloween in texas

1 Like

Nice.

this also gives me the power to pick one person out and immediately lose the game for them by soul binding them to whisper

The Yata Mirror reflects the attack from Cerberus to Eliza.

1 Like

It is now @Kanave’s turn.

I’m checking every equipment to see if my plan to make everyone win on this round actually works and I see that Laevateinn has mysteriously vanished after Whysper discarded it

1 Like

There are actually many ways we could all win if we managed to cooperate, so here’s a funny one (there are probably easier ways than this):

• Eliza uses Hammer of Hephaestus to discard itself and renames one of their equipments to Jewel of the Sheep or Trojan Horse

• Whysper steals the Flame of Olympus and passes the Book of Sloth to Icet

• Icet discards 2 cards and brings back Hammer of Hephaestus and gives himself a free wincon and passes the book of Sloth to Bionic

• Leafia uses orb of vitality and discards Eye of Ra, choosing gods

• Italy puts the Staff of the Monkey King back into play and gives himself Bakuya

• Bionic activates the Underworld Gate and Whysper uses Jewel of the tiger to kill them

I heavily doubt we’ll all manage to not backstab at least one other person though

2 Likes

i have no intent to let bionic or ultimate live at the moment

1 Like

I also have no intent to let Bionic live