Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Well she was on the correct trail wrt Marl at least

Yeah atp i think wind prolly is mafia so will shoot them, thats probably what gf is

2 Likes

No she wasnt she joined super late and then tried to hang me cuz “i had tmi” lol

Ok
But then why would Eliza visit Achro Wazza Amelia
Cause Eliza definitely got scared of a tracker when she outed the first two blocks

So she targeted Achro and Wazza with something

You’re trying to push worlds where I’m a wolf and you’ve also been misrepresenting what I’m trying to say too and twisting my words to make it seem like I was saying something that I’m not. I understand it could come from paranoia though. If you want to know who I think I’d kill if I was actually a wolf, itwould’ve definitely been you Wind because Achro had me in his towncore and was certain I was a villager, so killing him wouldn’t make much sense if I was a wolf.

1 Like

Like I said, I’m probably overthinking things

1 Like

Zone usn’t exactly cleared but I do think Gorta has a higher chance of being a hit than Zone.

Ok, that’s a reasonable explanation
I wasn’t tinfoiling you yesterday, though, only Kiiruma was

1 Like

Because Gorta is scummier, or because zone is townier?

True enough. Now let’s get back to actually hunting for the wolves. I feel we just straight up win here if we don’t give into paranoua.

Guys click on my pfp

really? you wouldn’t kill the one person cleared by the seer with a shot that bypassing protection?

1 Like

Hmmm, a bit of both. I hate how hyperfocused Gorta was on Zone D1 and D2 while Zone I think hasn’t been quite as bad, although I dislike his push on me and insistance on keeping up the push on me until I claimed.

1 Like

we have been hunting wolves while you were asking Hippo to shoot me also can you answer Wind’s question?

I will continue to have paranoia but I’m gonna shelve the scumread on you for a while and see what else I can come up with
I do still think it’s possible you’re town
And if that’s the case, either you or Atlas may have hit a godfather, and there’s likely no framer because between the two of you, you got 5 greenchecks (only one of which has died so far, so 4 alive). If that’s the case, the game is not as straightforward as I thought it was.

It is possible for Eliza to be a wolf if you aren’t, so I still think Eliza is first up on the yeet list.

1 Like

Im sorry but this town did not roll 2 sheriffs, a mayor, a seer, a vig and a witch and 2 backups

That seems mad busted lol

So you think Gorta was more focused on Zone than Zone has been on Gorta?

1 Like

That’s what I thought too but lol frost game

1 Like

2 sheriffs and a seer seems crazy to me

2 Likes