Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

I also love the new voting things and iso button. ^_^

1 Like

itā€™s getting there

2 Likes

since everyone is going radio silent I will as well

1 Like

Good to hear.

1 Like

Hey Eliza, do you have a defense for yourself? And if you donā€™t, what are your current reads? Do you think thereā€™s a wolf currently voting you? (Iā€™m also voting you spiritually but donā€™t want to double vote you yet)

1 Like

ehhh
leafia is cop
beancat is probably town
i have no opinion on zone ( i remember none of his post )

1 Like

If you had to pick two players to sheep (or at least who you think are most trustworthy in terms of reads and being town) who would they be

1 Like

Also
Leafia is outed cop, neither blocked nor dead
Are you sure you trust her claim?

1 Like

And why, in your opinion, would she not cop you?

1 Like

This is taking too long :upside_down_face:

And

Godfather can exist.

Godfather can exist and Achro thought she was rather villagery which I agreed with. If sheā€™s a wolf here, sheā€™s improved. Thereā€™s also the fact that I wasnā€™t rbed.

Why do you specifically think Hippo is not godfather but Kiiruma is? Beancat you said youā€™re reading null, what about Amelia? Why donā€™t all of these have godfather equity?

1 Like

I believe I already answered this.

1 Like

If you and Eliza are both town then who are the wolves?

Cause you have Gorta and Kii both in scum but they canā€™t be w/w

1 Like

Well, Hippo seems fairly in his v! meta from what Iā€™ve seen. Although I donā€™t have much experience with w!Hippo.

I do hate how much Kiiruma was trying to egg you on earlier admittedly and once a Godfather flips, every greencheck of mine thatā€™s alive will go into my towncore.

1 Like

I do know that much but I donā€™t know which one is Godfather if either of them are.

Right
Gorta hasnā€™t been checked yet, though, so the godfather thing doesnā€™t matter for him
And considering heā€™s spent so long accusing Zone of being godfather I think even if Gorta is wolfing he is highly unlikely to be godfather

1 Like

If anything he would be some other wolf role

1 Like