Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Eqm3

Iā€™m a coward, I let you guys fuck up and hammer for two days already

2 Likes

replace eliza with leafia
@Hippopablompoyeetus is this what you see

I swear u were on both wagons

no i just think if she isnā€™t sheā€™ll out herslef in time

No

how would you describe leafias ā€œoutedā€ behavior then

I was on Marl and Brad, yes
I shouldve unvoted but was trying not to make myself obv
Then accidentally outed myself by pasting my logs like an idiot so oh well

Leafia is just making 0 sense and clearly protecting eliza and also it makes 0 sense why leafia wasnt blocked or killed and also atlas flipped sheriff and like everything just points to leafia/eliza team

And why do you think she hasnā€™t outed herself today

Why is leafia trying to vote windward and you and gorta over eliza lol?

And leafias reason for not checking eliza is clearly bs

Replace me with Kiiruma but yes

hippo talks sense

1 Like

I could see her accidentally hard defending a wolf as town cause she just did that in FAM 2 but she had no reason not to check either Eliza or Wazza last night and she picked bean of all targets

yeah
like i said
all of this is less damning for leafia than eliza
but
loleliza

So itā€™s not really her pushes that I find wolfy (for her meta specifically) but her questionable choice of copping beancat and somehow not getting RBā€™d, or killed as an outed sheriff, and THEN trying to vote anywhere other than Eliza

Idk I donā€™t really actually have more to say? Cause Iā€™m at the same place as Hippo wrt solving, itā€™s probably Eliza/Leafia/throw Zone in there, Wazza felt like town to me except for paranoia that she was wolf theatring with Eliza

But then all the people who said that Marl had to have pushed on a partner and that it had to be Wazza or Kiiruma were wrong cause it would have to be Leafia which is what I said a couple days ago lol

Anyway
Yeah I still have to iso Zone, Iā€™ll either do it sometime before EoD if I have time or else just overnight and put it in my logs
I can assure you my logs are not empty

1 Like

i forgot zone was in the game

what has he done

also
why does my birdbrain want to hammer

hey guys how do i prove myself