Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

eh
your points valid as far as im aware so who cares

I couldve worded it more politely tbh
Oh well

As far as I know you are all equally bad :)

1 Like

i do, yar

marl I am concerned.

That’s also possible but i dont think leafia is town so :joy_cat:
and the “I never defend w!Leafia if i’m her partner” bit is just wifom that could easily go either way, you literally could have been doing it just to bring up this exact argument

hi concerned i’m marl

It wouldn’t be worth it for me
As far as I’m concerned, I’m in a decent thread position and I wouldn’t risk that just to try to save w!Leafia over w!me

This is a pretty weak reasoning why you would default to wolf/wolf on those two given their history. It’s one thing for Wind to bring it up, but why would you think wind’s demeanor towards leafia is naturally w/w given their history? You’d have no basis for this at all tbh.

as someone who wolfed with leafia literally two games ago, i can confidently say i dislike wolfing with her

so :joy_cat:

And I know for a fact that you would probably bus Leafia if you randed wolf with her, by the same logic

1 Like

Nice crosspost lol

i do though
i think leafia is a wolf from her posts at vulgard earlier and i think that should have been obvious to windy if windy were v

would and did yes :joy_cat:

1 Like

What posts to Vulgard?

1 Like

why are leafia’s posts not within her town ability? Apparently she is mislynched a lot.

like if you look around posts 390-400ish, pay attention to how windy defends illwei vs how windy is defending leafia

writes a 7 sentence paragraph on why illwei is obviously town and then for leafia it’s like “eh, she’s v” no reason given but follows it up with multiple hedges on how what she’s doing could be as either alignment

one feels like tmi’ing a villager vs trying to justify a townread on a partner

1 Like

As I said I called Leafia town after skimming like 10 posts from her, none of them related to Vulgard

So I have no opinion on that but I have an opinion on the ones I saw

this post specifically is just not how town leafia’s brain operates
that isn’t how she has ever solved as town

When did I justify a townread on Illwei, I said I was more or less sheeping Brad :joy_cat:

My reason for defending Leafia was because I wanted to go against thread consensus, not that I think she’s been obvtown