Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

It works.

This is so aggressive

Because I’m not exactly going to be doing anything this game.
And like I’m gonna end up claiming at some point so if I say it now while not everyone is here, maybe people will miss it. IDFK

You get used to it

For many reasons:

• Kiiruma dies to anticlaim? We lose nothing worthwhile.
  • Kiiruma absorbs anticlaim by lying? Anticlaim has failed (XD)
4 Likes

Illwei, that’s why I’m only giving it a slight townlean. Because I feel a villager would be slightly more likely to say that than a wolf. Also, you’re using the same logic I used to question Vulgard’s townread on Eliza. That’s pretty hypocritical of you if you ask me. And why the focus on me? Why not look at other people too?

I didn’t read that as agressive at all lmfao

all Vanilla shouldn’t claim though
but one claiming is eh, might as well ig

3 Likes

Ding ding ding.
We have a winner.
I’m basically letting myself be sacced instead of others.

Oh

I thought you were more laid back that’s crazy (not an insult)

who says I’m not looking at other people? you just exist and exist loudly and if i have a d1 tunnel it is >rand to be on you from my past experiences with you

Besides
look at the 2nd part
you cannot use this for the rest of the game

1 Like

OH SHIT.

never said that was a good thing, but like, i pay brad more attention in games usually, probably going to be paying achro more attention than others this game

Shrug

That wasn’t my plan or anything uwu
I’m just a vanilla cit

1 Like

It was meant to be questioning bluntly so a little aggressive actually. This feels like something a good player says to appear to be thinking deeply about things but it actually makes no sense.

Appeal to emotion… huh. Well either way i am puzzled.

1 Like

:grinning:

Yeah, it’s at least somewhat likely that if Vulgard is a wolf then Eliza is town.

1 Like

Yeah that type of quick clear is usually unaligned

1 Like