Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

achro didn’t we wolf together in that one team game with limestone and alice

or am i misremembering

by ‘wolf together’ i mean
be on the same team in a wolf slot

Cool, that answers my question, thanks!

thyroid has kind of murdered my mid term memory so I don’t remember a lot of games from 10-2 years ago. I’d remember if linked but it is hard for me to exactly recall things.

speaking of non meming achro in g8

1 Like

i meant to ask this when you died because that game is entirely what i was basing your wolf meta off of and why i wolfread you initially at the start of day 1 in g8 :joy_cat:

alice might remember i’ll ask her if she ever shows up

I think thingy was basing it off of ‘achro hasn’t beheaded three people yet, wolf’

I didn’t even notice she was in this game

Wtf

1 Like

eevee too :joy_cat:

I remember eevee cause he made the comment about making mole jokes in the sign-up thread

Don’t mind old Achro, just enjoying my G8 memes while thinking of ways to skin a wolf x)

1 Like

also like i said i didn’t read anywhere close to all of g8, just bits and pieces
the main bits i remember reading from you were you going over arete’s legacy and repeatedly calling them ‘town arete’ like it was some kind of title they earned in death

also your kingmaker gimmick thing from d1

Oh yeah, what was so wolfy about kingmaker? I thought it made sense…

it was achro’s very serious tone in early interactions with digiridood, not specifically the kingmaker thing that i scumread

1 Like

also him not re-evaling on arete

but g8 reads dont really matter

Arete asked me to think of him as town even though I wolf read him, so I obliged.

Also Kingmaker probably wins town that game in hindsight, great idea and like I said in that post I felt like an anime character suggesting it.

Also I enjoy how you scum read me for being serious with what turned out to be the wolf lol x)

2 Likes

literally since d1 i had digiridood as town because he was twtbaw

yes

i am very smart

Lol I remember on D1 I put Arete/digitaldude/Hectic as the scumteam

1 Like

Ironically was most confident on Arete

1 Like