Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

U can make reads, shocking i know

1 Like

Bext person to post is sheroff

*sherif

i’m the sheriff

we gottem

Anyway marl. Apologize to me for saying I am voting you for my ego. I clearly have multiple times demonstrated that I have issues with your progression of reads this game. For you to boil down my vote to an ego thing for me is pretty gaslighty and not cool. I even bulletpointed my problems with you.

Apologize and I might forgive you.

1 Like

ok i’m sorry but you have to look at the game from my pov as well

No, you see the difference is that I don’t know if Leafia is wolf for certain and unlike the rest of y’all clearly, I’m not going to preflip her to get a read on other people

I am trying and it isn’t making sense

that said even if you are a wolf you are one but many, no need to choo choo you for this long when we can be looking at other slots.

/Unvote

@Host_Account_2

Note: still wolf reading marl, but the wagon taking up 60%+ of day one is kind of useless for town, plus it could be argued presently we just wait and see as wolves don’t tend to like to give themselves an expiration date as a general practice.

@Wazza the thing is though pre-flipping is to me a double check if things make sense. like ‘okay so I think this slot is wolf, does the world around her make sense’ You don’t have to like be certain but its a good thought experiment to flesh out a read. I am not saying “oh yeah 100%!!!” or whatever

@Illwei please explain your vote. I have no meta but for someone who says they hate day 1s atlas has contributed nicely.

If I have some sort of “[X] could be wolf in a wolf Leafia world”, I’m not going to just go out and be like “Let’s push on this person” or anything like that and I don’t have any reason to continue stating it to begin with due to the fact that logs exist anyway, so if Leafia gets flipped, I throw that in my logs for people to listen to upon death (even though this is FoL, who the fuck reads logs)

Ah that’s not what I meant, I apologize for the misunderstanding. I am trying to understand your world view right now to read you better. So if I can see the connective tissue of what you think I hope to be able to understand and sort you better. This isn’t about picking a direction today based on these things, but rather getting a better understanding of how you view the game beyond ‘yo so leafia is bad’

Oh okay I getcha now

the only people I can realistically see being wolf with Leafia were you and someone else
I stated them earlier but not apart of the Leafia read

/vote WindwardAway @Host_Account_2

(Like as in from Leafia spew, I mean)

the more i go through windy’s posts the more certain i am she’s just wolf here i think

hinted towards it in this readslist earlier but no one asked me to explain the read on you so

almost all of her pushes and takes are prompted by someone else

Interesting. Who was the other person? Also how does this compare to previous leafia wolf games day 1, in theory? Does she usually spew often and early? I got the impression that is a yes but would love to hear your impression.

Since you are voting here, can you please go back to when I voted Wind last night in my iso and from there read our back and forth and give your take?