Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I’m not backreading more until I feel like it btw
Which is like, if I see a discussion about something in the thread that seems interesting or relevant and feel motivated and have the time to find the posts being referred to

You won’t see anything too important anyway tbh

1 Like

Leafia/illwei probably not w/w

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_2

Lets see if i did this right lol

A what

What I thought because I thought she was wolfy too but your vote and how you did it gave me slight hesitancy.

Not forgiven. Dont make it weird just be straight forward and also find wolves. Gotta walk and chew bubblegum

You’re just trying to make me look worse than I already look at this point.

Too many words, brain can’t process
I am so sleep deprived lol

Go touch bedsheets.

2 Likes

Ok fuck it I’ll do a quick look at Leafia’s iso and give a snap opinion

1 Like

I just got home, I will soon lol

it’s just that, i know i read way too much into everything, but your comment here seems to be a mirror of my initial read on you, which i tried to wave off a townread on you by using similar reasoning.

Using very similar reasoning to mine but twisting it in a slightly more positive light when talking to me as if trying to make me see,…

look it made sense in my head but it’s not coming across on paper and it most definitely me overthinking things.

I will say while i want leafia to talk about things it did ping me how illwei basically was like ‘repeat what achro said about this post’ and then showed me how to vote. At least thats one less pairing i am worried sbout early day one lol

Maybe

a vote already? That’s great

1 Like

VC of Day 1

Voted Voter Count
Leafia Illwei, Wazza, Achromatic 3/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
Illwei Beancat 1/11
Wazza Vulgard 1/11
Vulgard Leafia 1/11

Ok Leafia town
I skimmed like ten posts in the middle of her iso

1 Like

That’s literally what I just said I’d be doing.

anyway, I can’t post much right now when every post takes 10-20 seconds to even post

1 Like

last time someone said this in a game with me, leafia was a wofl