Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Wed have 14 viges in this game if town chose roles

2 Likes

Yes. I am just… wondering why we are immediately always favoring anticlaim instead of the alternative.

Because eevee was claimed.

But that doesn’t–
Y’know what? I will just shut my mouth.
This will lead nowhere anyway.

Nah go on. Its okay i am not upset. I like hearing your thoughts. Discussion is only pro town. Please dont be discouraged

i have a bad habit of always thinking that people who assume mediator roles in threads are wolfy because having an opinion on what is happening would be less important to their subconscious (and because i have the bad assumption that wolves are either going to be really nice and trying to calm people down or sitting back and mildly stoking the flames in terms of v/v arguments)

but i think beancat is town, especially for their involvement when zorvo and vul (both town) were having a misunderstanding over wording of posts.

I also think, despite their tone not being good around it, their approach to eevee was >rand villager of them

Summary

i do think there’s a number of wolfy things though, like their iso and talk about wind at a time when i thought wind was just pretty towny and not worth looking at, their shade on alice but no follow up could be seen as bad
I’m not sure whether i want to like or dislike their stance on the brad wagon, where they said >1 wolf in a list of [Achro, Wind, Zone, Hippo, Leafia] and called Zone town? while saying his vote was out of place, as well as that they didn’t know where the wolves would be positioned on it

2 Likes

Oh windys mayor nvm

They were gonna be my tinfoil pish today i cri

FTR, I did read about Alice, but the only thing I understood about your view on Leafia is that you don’t understand her, which effectively tells me nothing.

don’t worry
if you try hard enough you can say that framer is actually a self-disg

1 Like

I thought about this and it’s possible
But then it would just mean they haven’t anticlaimed anyone, and if anticlaim is a strongman kill then it would’ve been a free extra kill. If it’s just a modifier that gets attached to the factional then it wouldn’t have made a difference if they used it on eevee or if they used a mafia strongman.

I was round about saying i think pidgeon and leafia are the same alignment due to how pidgeon slot treated leafia

1 Like

All of them would die of guilt for shooting each other

Wolfcore

Illwei
Achro
Wind

Wolfy

Atlas

Probably a wolf

Beancat

1 Like

Join the club of people who picked tinfoils overnight that got blown out of the water within the first five minutes of the day

Hey my tinfoil was off by the end… mostly

1 Like

No, y’see: Even if I were to somehow convince you of the existence of a Mafia Strongman, that doesn’t mean anything considering the existence of the anticlaim still exists. It’d be just “questioning designs” like “Would the hosts actually put in a strongman role when there is a strongman anticlaim?”, which effectively does nothing other than speculate about a matter that does not actively and directly hunt scum.

By the way you are a waste of a confirm. Give it to leafia next time :(

1 Like

I like how I hard tinfoiled Vulgard and then only quoted three posts from the beginning of his iso and ended it on “town points for agreeing with Marl’s PoE” and then never continued lol

@Illwei what’s your name on mafia cafe?

I was very disappointed to see I was the most obviously confirmable role in the game

Then I had the idea to pull a gambit and fake soft a different role, but I managed to fuck it up by accidentally forgetting to censor my logs lol.