Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

Cool lemme just restart the entire Internet brb

2 Likes

turning a random thing off and on again works

2 Likes

Fair

if it doesnā€™t work remember:
hitting things with wrenches always works in tf2!

3 Likes

I wore my t-shirt that says ā€œhave you tried turning it off and on againā€ today but my washing machine erased some of the text so it really just says ā€œhave you tried turning on againā€

4 Likes

The only good thing pidgeon slot did day 1 was help with marl a bit but if that player is known for deep wolfing it makes sense why they would bus then. Even then pidgeon slot was inching towards seeing if they could get marl to live by voting hippo.

Idk basically i promise i am not trying to shut conversation down but if someone has a town pidgeon slot case i would love to hear it

in fol its not about finding wolves
its about finding all the people who could be wolves and finding the worst of em

2 Likes

there is no other way to solve

Haha aww. Plenty of you are playing pro town games tbh

1 Like

keep your eyes out for other slots
none of us have a counter-argument and it is very likely he is a wolf, but is he the most suspicious?

1 Like

Well there is my hippo tinfoil to consider. Leafia is linked to w pidgeon and is right up there with pidgeon but them being linked is nice. Eliza has one terrible vote and nothing else but i am being told this is normal. Other than those no, no one else is nearly as wolfy

we will need to kill him sooner rather than later, thatā€™s certain
but iā€™d rather kill people who are obviously wolfy

Lime who

well
iā€™ve been pushing leafia for a good while
do any of you have counterpoints to that?

If it makes you feel any better, Eliza isnā€™t partnered with Amelia lol

1 Like

But I assume youā€™re thinking Amelia is town off the pigeon slot pushing them

I think its both of them but i figure if pig is town i dont wanna get vigged if they believe alices reads

If pidgeon is v leafia is likely v and may be unclaimed town power

So voting out pidgeon first has equity in protecting a potential town invest that pidgeon never is if pidgeon is v.

I have almost no counterpoints that I didnā€™t already give
And they arenā€™t very strong