Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I dont think youre legitimately a hydra lol

You better be satisficed or else Iā€™ll make one on you next wind and I donā€™t even have a read on you yet so we would be exploring together.

1 Like

Eliza

Can I ask why you want to Mass Claim?

Thank goodness.

Also do you think Leafia is capable of exerting real pressure on you as a player? Do you get mislynched often? You mentioned not feeling pressed but I for one know very few people who can make me feel stressed about my life during a day phase if I am town.

Jesus christ doing isoā€™s on this site is torturous.

1 Like

because the anticlaim isnā€™t really a claimkill, its a claim strongman

look at the feedback

Thatā€™s literally a copypasta.

Iā€™m missing context in damn near every post Iā€™m reading.

ok
but do we really want to risk giving mafia two kills
one of which is a strongman

yes

Eliza I would suggest actually playing the game not the anti claim mechanic. I donā€™t know how much I can stand a person whose entire goal is to know my role card. Buy me dinner first. Call me pretty. Tell me how my rambling points make you happy to play mafia with you. Maybe after 4 or 5 day-tes I can show you whatā€™s underneath, you know? Romance me.

1 Like

okay thatā€™s fair
i just think that massclaiming here massively improves our odds, if the roles are anything like salem
(which, with roles like ā€œConsortā€ i think is likely)

It depends on the player and threadstate and who else is in the game and my mood and

Like so many things

I do consider myself lhf and have been MLd in 39% of all my games ive played not including mashes and turbos

This is why Iā€™m glad to finally not be playing on mobile.

I donā€™t do fake scumreads and your push and focus on me have been extremely wolfy and opportunistic.

Yeah fuck this, sorry Achro Iā€™m not isoā€™ing you Iā€™m checking someone with lower post count.

Like me

Forgiven. Did you learn anything from my response to your Vul question?