Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

you’ve played mafia for 15 years
i ain’t going to be catching anyone

I never said never w/w

You miss every shot you don’t take!

Wtf

i’ve seen it before

and the shots you miss hit town

Anyway I’m pissed bc the ants went out again and our house is still infested bruh. Gonna have to hire like an exterminator I want to cry so hard

buy an ant trap off of amazon or something
worked for me

Probably too early to build a towncore but Illwei is definitely in mine, probably Leafia as well.

I’ maybe in the morning

Yeah but if you’re not active in deciding the lynch then wolves by definition have more vote control on a given day. Inaction has its consequences too.

fair enough
but for me to find someone 6 hours into the game would be completely luck based

That’s fair, let’s handicap it and instead give you 48 hours!

Plus, the way I think about it, is you might not catch someone within 6 hours but you can probably get the ball rolling to something good. Not everything has to come to you at once.

especially on this site
its not going to happen

I’m debating on Atlas.
Haven’t seen anything wolfy or wolf motivated from him but I think most of his posts are simply fluff so until I see something from them that catches my eye to be consider villagery, he probably isn’t joining my towncore.

Perhaps one day I can give you the power to dream of a better mafia future, Atlas.

eh
i doubt it

by fluff I ain’t talking about off topic conversations but rather posts that don’t really provide any content.

Town:
Illwei
Windward
Vulgard
Marl
Min

if you want to form a full read on me you’re going to have to read between my 20-50 post in my iso
because thats where i actually tried a bit
otherwise most of my posts after have been fluff/small one liners