Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

but like

that’s still 14 town vs 6 anti

1 Like

So did arete and i on mu but i dont remember everyone i play with. But good to know.

yeah and I was assuming he was talking about mafia since he constantly kept saying “wolf”

Giving a slight townlean for this post here. It just seems villagery to me.

Sorry, the line is

"This wagon formation always yeets a mafia member. "

Try it again, this time with more feeling.

1 Like

Weak vote. Boo.

nvm this might not be an alt
everyone knows I get wagoned D1

2 Likes

This is for everyone who doubts my Eliza townread.

I go with my gut, the same gut that caught several deep wolves when no one else did, the same gut that was able to find fellow townies good when no one else could, the same gut that could consistently read Arete, and the same gut that is decent at reading people I have no meta on and getting accurate reads. I make mistakes, but I have learned that if I don’t trust my own gut I accidently shoot townies. There have been games in which I trusted a public shotlist and neglected my own gut feelings and guess what, I was right. Some things can’t be explained with “reason”, it just works. You should try trusting intuition more. I really don’t try to have a massive ego, it’s just I want people to recognize my gift

3 Likes

I call myself a wolf (furry)
Doesn’t mean I’m mafia smh.

I have read the OP.
It’s why I managed to slightly sass you with going “Well duh there’s VTs”
I can read the numbers by the amount of each role too >.>

2 Likes

again something from leafia which i don’t like

that post from achro is basically filler if you really think about it because he’s not saying anything no one else really already knows and it’s a general meta comment that can be easily townread

it’s not wolfy

it’s just not towny

2 Likes

2 Likes

/vote Alice @Host_Account_2

Brad
Kii

v

Eliza town if vulgard wolf(?)

2 Likes

Get used to not liking Leafia posts.
They’ll usually be relatively scummy. And yet Leafia is still rand chances of being either alignment.
On a good day, sometimes, you may be able to tell the difference.

2 Likes

Actually no

1 Like

God dammit you’re convincing as fuck now.

1 Like

People keep saying this but I don’t really care

I’m not counting on that read too much considering it’s vul