Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Their reply to someone where they said someone was sure u were evil when someone was actually just asking to clarify good/evil stunk of agenda

Again idk why wazza did that cuz it is confusing

how bruh. i dont think

yeah it can be hard but try have a nap and a glass of water i always find that helps

Also leafias done like 7 posts why are you defending them so hard

Leafia does like to hard accuse allies

It.is probably leafia/byatander

Imma survive till end this game by being towny yet ambiogus so no one wants to heaven or hell me

The sunsets on Gibraltar

ok now i am going to sleep gl gl fellas

oh yeah @whatdafucc

definitely don’t feel obligated to read everything

there will be a lot of fluff (not game-related topics) especially at game start, but also later down the line, depending on which players are playing. i ~never read everything, i just try to skim through and see if a post is worth reading or not

hello i just realized the game started
looked at my rolecard
thought I was mafia
and then got confused by the lack of mafia chat
and then realized that I’m town

out of pure spite
VOTE: whatdafucc

2 Likes

i’ll read all dis soon

im making my actions exaggerated on purpose to get the game moving! at least i got a reaction from you xd.

your argument that the questioning was agendad makes like 0 sense because it was QUESTIONS not pushes/something that affects the flow of the game or who dies. your argument could be valid if you were talking about leafia being wolf trying to split up 2 villagers from reading each other correctly, but it cant be since the purpose of leafias questioning was not only trying to make someone wolfread me, it was suspicion towards someone (player) as well, from what i see.

lol pls im p sure ur confbiased here. that like. doesnt. uhrm.

wolf: MY PARTNER IS MAFIA rawr

wolf (to person) : ARE U SURE MY PARTNER IS TOWN?
wolf (to person): ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE SURE MY PARTNER IS TOWN?

i do think u randomly hardpushing at the start of the game isnt a risk a wolf takes but in the end idk what type of wolf you are. @ ppl who know hippo how does he play as wolf. idk i kind of feel like going the game going “aha blank and blank” are scum randomly is kind of unlikely for a mafia tho. altho ur argument is like. wha

3rd person that has this shit so far. i dont trust any of this after the first one :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

ok ok meoaw meow hurry up

that’s fine
tbh im backreading rn so yeah
I see what you mean

actually if it continues to happen it might be wolfy lol

1 Like

i wouldnt be surprised if it keeps happening
it is confusing

idk i assume people at least take a glance at the rolelist before signing up

(i dont read anything besides that) :3