Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Lol fuck sake another one

Garfooled seems cool so far tho

ElizaThePsycho (3): tutuu, bystander, eaves
whatdafucc (1): Garfooled
Djinra (1): Bionic
Someone (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Bionic (1): Djinra
Hippopablompoyeetus (1): catbae
bystander (1): whatdafucc

Not Voting (2): Someone, ElizaThePsycho

Vatbae unvoted me

Catbae

i dont really like tutu i feel like their goal when coming in was to be some “helpful assistive” person. kind of gives the vibe of trying to gain the new ppls trust early on with stuff that isn’t solving and more so like just like helping out sort of stuff

I think tutuus rand town even tho theyre post style is irritating me this game

Theyre a good player tho so think we shld leave and let them cook for a few phases

Id rather go for bionic than eliza if thats route were going. Still think at least 1 mafia would jave dlne the “haha angels are evil” thing

Elisa can be mafia but i dont even think ive seen a case? Is the case just that theyre aligned with me?

Leafia s also outted mafia but its chill i guess

half pressure half real vote but i didn’t like how most of their posts sounded commentary in a way thats like nothing of content or solving. spectator-y in a way to distance themselves from the game but it might js be bc shes busy but like shes randomly popped in once to comment on another similar thing that wasn’t actual solving content. if it was just the case that ur aligned then id be pushing u instead xd

1 Like

im pretty sure 3 people have done that already so why out of them you choose the first to do it and specifically him?

i dont like when people defend by the virtue of being good lol. good or bad anyone can rand mafia.

why are they town

Yeah fair

True tbf bionic just stuck out as the most bait. I also did it when I reas bionics post and Garfooled did it who seems chill. Plus they didnt do much since and I dont think well ever be able to sort their slot 100% from what i remember of them

We shld be thinking about this longterm who we want alive to decide endgame

who are you thinking of now? idk rlly exactly how we’re supposed to play this setup so im kind of treating it as a normal game rn

heaven phase is gonna be weird

Heaven you want to send the least useful townies

But also the way mafia win this setup is just seeming towny and

Actually we shld priorotuse just sending any town to heaven tbf