Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

I will for sure :)

1 Like

Yessssssssssssssss

Huge win for fortress of lies! :blush:

I really think you’re an evil angel, at least that’s the impression that I get. It’s easy to imagine you with the psychotic angel smile

1 Like

Don’t really want to elaborate. Eaves Goodbeaned me, that would be enough. Go read my posts like you said and if I seem Sinner villager then vote me to heaven.

Should be enough*

I agree Catbae is Sinner and should be seen as sinner, but if he solved hippo he might solve more. So keep him around.

2 Likes

i read your posts and at first it looks excited like you want to solve which makes me confused why you wanna leave ;( and i still cant bring myself trust you yet, id rather send bionic than you. your recent big post seems pretty authentic. i feel roughly the same way about you and eaves, im still trying to get a better read on you

I’m Sinner, we’re supposed to send Sinners to Heaven to win.

u are beautiful and i believe u

1 Like

i reminded myself of the argument between bystander and hippo over eliza and i don’t think that’s ever scum/scum - well played to them if they actually did something like that. i think that quells my raging paranoia

i’m pocketed

this bit here is really notable to me - hippo took a different treatment/approach to bionic/garfooled even though they both opened with the same derp about the rolecards

now to me, this is notable, because i think if both are sinners, i don’t see why hippo takes this approach - he called bionic bait, why not do the same for garfooled? try to keep paranoia on people who are posting derps. the fact that he took a different response to me makes it seem likely one is a teammate, because then the different reactions make sense. based on play i lean on it being garfooled although early distancing (where he throws sus on a teammate but doesn’t push them) isn’t impossible. but there’s probably one there.

and this, in part, is why i suspect it’s garfooled, because bystander puts out a question asking how hippo plays as scum, and garfooled comes in with this defense

also didn’t really lke this - throws out the same suspicion as hippo but doesn’t really hold on to it, when questioned on it he says he “kinda likes leafia”

but then why throw out a suspicion of someone being in a scumteam if you’re townreading them? doesn’t seem like a natural thought

2 Likes

if garfooled is scum, eaves is almost certainly town btw (i think he’s town regardless, just making a note of it)

okay, yes, bionic is probably good

if thats ur read on djinra then i trust u

VOTE: Djinra

1 Like

this in part makes me suspect tutuu, along with all the stuff i was saying before end of hell phase 1

i’m going to do a quick meta check on hippo

2 Likes

i don’t know that i am that confident but it’d be funny. it’d be really bold play from mafia.

2 Likes

i need to check hippo’s meta - i actually looked at one of his mafia games yesterday which was what prompted me to switch to him, i just didn’t feel like arguing with people over meta