Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

I was like “Do not piss off half the lobby” in evil chat

1 Like

I think the issue is ppl dont like seeing lots of posts

ITS JUST smth i cant control
im prob going back to it something later LMAO pls

on mu whenever i play anons (not the mash i didnt try there) i do a good job of hiding myself but then i get mad or sometbing and then its obv me

1 Like

like its a common thing d1/2 that people do here, just executing the top posters

just accept that the game is a struggle to make guesses at a rate that is slightly better than random and you will find inner peace

3 Likes

Yea I have and the people continue to insist “Naw there is strategy” and im like :ghost:

Last game they voted me for TMI which was just blatantly false

cuz dude said the info I repeated later in the same post where he voted me

“Omg how did u know that, TMI”

If ppl were much more like real about it it wouldnt be so upsetting for sure tho

ok but ppl get caught on the sutupidest slips like

its not even a slip and even if it was a real slips dont believe in slips unless its like

geniunely real like a mech one

1 Like

TRUE

and there’s nothing u can even say to them cuz like. “ur mafia trying to make an excuse” like pls there was no valid argument in the first place get away

1 Like

i mean i’ll be upfront as someone who voted you last game: even if you make yourself an unreadable black box, if other people towntell, you will get found out via process of elimination

this game you seem ~okay (and less trying to awkwardly blend in) but there’s also not as many people being towny and the pace is different. we’ll see how it goes. i think you’re probably going to be in the game thread a long time because people will be unsure on your alignment

2 Likes

i dont even think im that wolfy when i get mld people just like killing me

1 Like

I dont mind this as long as im not the very last like 3 people

I want to play more not less

Now I DONT want to be in a popcorn situation again that shit was awful

both times im the one with a gun as good in final 3 and my heart was not having it

There’s 4 Angels and 8 Sinners. Angels specifically don’t want to get caught. This game is an inversion of the tradition.

1 Like