Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

@Djinra any reason for choosing bionic as ur vote?

also what sup what reads u have

ok idk if its bad thing but i feel like everyone ive spoke with so far is some degree of towny

I’m hunting Angels. Which is what the majority should be doing. The Angels apparently that cooperate and communicate in private be aware of that.

I don’t have any real susses for Angels considering that there’s not much to go on.
Maybe Angels to kill; Leafie? but if Leafie is a Sinner I would definitely want them around to help.

But I’m voting Bionic cause they voted and pushed my name from the start of the game, so I’m happy to see them out even if they are a Sinner. My first game btw, dude didn’t even take me out to dinner first smh.

2 Likes

im pretty sure bionics push wasnt a serious read ftr

i think theres ~some stuff to go on now. its ok if u dont have any susses (i dont either lol) but who do u think are sinners?

Oh God, forum brings out my formal self. Hello

1 Like

hi nerd

1 Like

I didn’t delete or mean to delete this?

Isnt the primary goal to hunt the Angels and kill them?

(post deleted by author)

ok everyone has posted now rihgt?

I think you me and whatdafucc should be working together to find the angels

1 Like

That’s for a Hell phase. Then it’s a 24 hour HeVen phase then a 24 hour night.

Tutuu probably not w/w with the newbies.

Wrng phase. This is Hell phase, not Heaven phase. Going to give Hippo a very slim townleN too. He’s silly like this as town a lot.

At least one of these statements is wrong if Hippo isn’t being silly.

Because of lore.

Why are you so insistant on me being a wolf?

This is bad advice. You should try to read everything or else you risk missing something important.

This post honestly feels villagery to me.

It starts in Hell phase.

Slightly wolfy opener I feel.

This sounds pockety to me. How are you so sure that I’m a villager already?

Willing to give What a townlean for this. Seems villagery to me.

I don’t think she used any AtE.

Who’s Gira?

Djinra I feel has a wolfy entrance.

1 Like

the vote count is simply beautiful

To start off, this post is scummy

I don’t even really understand what the content is, but it basically comes down to, I Wish I Could Say This Here. It’s more likely a mafia who wanted to get town would say than anyone else, especially the fact that Nolan is the one saying this

The rest of Nolan’s posts have been towny though; I’m surprised no one has said that so far. I’ll put him on null

DJ being the first wagon is funny. I’ll town him for having that much people vote him early on. He has no support from someone else

I like Someone’s unvote on DJ. I’ll lean him town. His question about hammer was weird though, and Leafia sort of called it out which makes me like her. Weird vibes at the start though, which Hippo said too. I like them for that

@Leafia Can you explain what this means? You said this then voted DJ anyway [quote=“Leafia, post:46, topic:8071”]
Slightly scummy shereing here
[/quote]

Anyway, basically: DJ, Someone, Leafia, and Hippo - Town Leans. Everyone else is null

1 Like

[/quote]

Sure. It was a pressure vote.

Still wanna know what shereing means though. Or does shereing mean pressure vote? Also, my quote failed time to cry myself to sleep

1 Like

@bystander Can you explain why you think Unvote is a wolf? I get that they haven’t posted yet despite them saying in the signup thread they’d be topposter all D1 if they’re a villager, but maybe something came up for them.

It’s a typo. I meant to say sheeping.

I see. Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome.

where is the hotel

i need to hazbin it

1 Like