Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

honestly good read i think

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Oh I didn’t read this. This is actually why I don’t like Eliza but I didn’t want to continue the conversation

WTF QUOTE

1 Like

i agree

i feel like one wolf between catbae and eliza. not together

heheh :blush:

if u wanna full quote, if u reply to a post and hit this button

it pops up

if u wanna partially quote a post u can select desired part with ur cursor and wait for a popup, like so:

you should also be able to do that on mobile

Nice, thank you! I’ve been quoting through the pop-up one hah

1 Like

nolan (whatdafucc)
leafia

someone
garfooled

eliza
catbae

(not both together)

im afraid of eaves. only gar knows her power level

(to clarify the colors, green is town, red is mafia. in this game sinners are good and red but thats just an exception :P)

nolan coz this is just INSANE for him to post so much if he randed wolf in his first mafia game

i gave him my personal tips and philosophy on how to play mafia before the game started and he’s just surpassing my expectations. he’s just going fucking super saiyan. like rain man over there psychoanalyzing everyone’s childhood trauma and experiences just from reading their tone. note to self: do NOT play poker with nolan, i will lose ALL my money

1 Like

ima put bystander for now, should sleep, will reassess in the morning. this is fun!
VOTE: Bystander

1 Like

btw im on a cruise for work this weekend so might be off for 24 hrs or so

1 Like

havent read but will catchup

1 Like

leafia coz shes the good old same leafia, being confident and assertive, doing her thing. good leafia

like i think shes on a streak of randing town maybe 10 games in a row or so. if she broke the streak with a wolf rand i suspect she’d stumble a bit, trying to remember how to wolf

lmao thx and we should still play poker with fake money tho

1 Like

someone coz of his emotional disposition towards d1 chops, feels genuine to me and also he didnt invoke it in this way in his last wolf game, but did in his last town game

garfooled had a “gotcha” post (not rly, but in my head it was a gotcha) post at bystander. like gar was paying attention, i liked that

eliza coz i agreed with catbae and catbae coz i agreed with djinra

Lol you’re a cutie

1 Like

Well, to clear my name, I’m pretty sad I’m not mafia because Likey told me this setup is town-sided and I wanted to test my luck

1 Like

Prove your an angel if your town

1 Like

awwwwwwwwwwhhhh djobi djobi djobi djobi djobi djobi djobi :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

hmphhh…!!! its not like saying this makes me happy or anything … you EVIL MAFIA!!! you wont POCKET ME LIKE THIS!!! NOT GONNA WORK!!!

Tutuu you’re so adorable!! :smirk_cat:

1 Like