Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

Much less likely. If you’re worried about that though, you could send me to Heaven instead of Catbae.

okay

Hippo issue

1 Like

we should send me to heaven fr trust

i would never lie :)

You can be sent after Catbae and me get sent.

that’s too long

you all would get more value being here

i dont wanan eb sent

Nah. I’m almost useless when it comes to solving.

fwiw while i am fine being locked town i don’t necessarily have to go to heaven right away - doing so limits my ability to solve in-thread, and as a player i work best when i am able to apply pressure and get reactions - i was oly moderately confident hippo was evil when i started but hi continued responses drove it. i certainly don’t have a full idea of the solve just yet

fwiw i think eaves’s posts at EOD aren’t necessaily scummy

VOTE: catbae

if bro is somehow angel who hard pushed for us to vote an angel, whats the point? why risk that so early? we should definitely send them, the only reason not to send them is cos they were good at finding angel

1 Like

Anyway, heading out for now so talk to everyone more later.

1 Like

i admire the moxie regardless of alignment

2 Likes

:sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Gj guys

VOTE: catbae

Leafia town too

I still dont trust eliza

1 Like

what ur explanation for urself

1 Like

Skill issue nothing new :sob:

yeah i thought about this too, like ill just res u for the rest of the game now so theres no rush.

it would be bad if we go for the hardest to read sinner and theyre actually angel

it would be ideal if we could send a sinner thats somewhat hard to read

it would be safe if we could send a sinner thats easy to read but isnt that helpful

safest if we just sent you

1 Like

I’m gonna get mislynched so hard later on, and im not gnna have reads and tuff, at least not good ones

1 Like