Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

yea but like I dont need towns rn, I need evils

i have no clue on evils unfortunately

1 Like

Im being completely honest, im shocked she was good cuz like

She was playing IDENTICALLY to the last game where she was good

and that shit felt so off putting like

it felt like “let me just do the exact same thing as the game where I was good to seem good”

Actually i do have clue on evils i forgot!

Bystander followed my vote to a fake cfd out of [insert person that got shanked hell 1 i forgot]

That was very scummy to me

VOTE: Bystander

Idk Bystander in particular has been playing identically as well to the last game

seems like an insurance policy, in case eliza really got voted off by those early votes

possible tell that either garfooled or bionic is mafia?

really makes me wanna vote eliza

i did see that but idk if i wanna act on it, its not strong to me

Leafia, to me, seems to be prodding between Someone and Bystander.

And it does seem, to me, that there could be a spy between them.

At first glance it looks like Someone would be bad and Bystander would be good. But idk

@catbae id appreciate it if you looked into these two, in following Leafia’s spirit.

The reason I think Bystander is more likely good is cause they bring up Leafia’s poking being something good would do. And of course Leafia swapped their vote to Someone.

Yes but Leafia literally always votes me D1 without fail

I cant remember the last game where she hasnt done that

telltelltell

You don’t think that’s just a redherring? Conversation to have conversation?

You might be right.

But I think the odds of him doing what you’re saying would be like almost borderline sabotaging for the Angels.

But you might be right, it does seem interpretable as him doing insurance and trying to get Eliza unvoted potentially.

I don’t really trust interpreting his language turning out well for village.

1 Like

i know what you’re saying but this is hell phase which is more safe like we can afford to send a sinner, but imagine how foolish we would feel if we sent eliza to heaven after hippo pushed to send her and she was actually angel. if we vote her and she flips sinner, i think it still helps solve bc it shows that not everything hippo did was a blatant lie. do u have someone u think has a stronger case to send?

i found out this is irrelevant bcus we have an even amount of angels