Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

i get accused of pocketing every game regardless of alignment. thats just the way i talk

i said in the sign up thread that im busy with uni. i felt obliged to be here because we have a lot of new guests and i wanted to be here to show them around. specifically i convinced nolan (whatdafucc) to try out forum mafia, so i wanted to be here to make sure everything goes smoothly in his first mafia game, even if i cant really afford to play with 100% attention rn

im trying to help out as adequately as possible, given my other responsibilities!

ok what are ur reads

1 Like

catbae is ~always town given the hippo pelt

you should be town too. you hopped on the wagon instead of staying on eliza when it was split wagons (unless you and eliza are both angels in which case it wouldnt have mattered). i think that your level of engagement and post count is solid

gar i dunno

bionic is ~impossible to read

eaves scares me. if shes angel with gar i dunno what to do. i gave gar the responsibility to read eaves

nolan (whatdafucc) is always town. no way bro goes so hard on his first mafia game. it doesnt matter if people agree or disagree with his points, in my opinion. the sheer passion is enough, imo

djinra i dunno. first time playing with him, and he’s busy. i have no idea how to read him

eliza: see bionic

these are just my indendent thoughts without looking at interactions

i should look at hippo interactions. ive been procrastinating on that. that might help things

note to self: do that @tutuu

HI SORRY

1 Like

someone i have nothing new to add

i will read hippo spew ig (<-- stil has read nothing)

2 Likes

incase you couldn’t tell i am NOT invested in this game
wazza just cashed in a few favors

1 Like

also 24/24 phases are brutal

3 Likes

both are pahses where u post and vote tho so its infinte

1 Like

yeah its essentially 24/0

← stuck in the past andy

1 Like

You are so shtewpid

you’re so kind
sparing my feelings

2 Likes

okay the sheer amount of derps is either real or you have balls of steel lmao

oh and sorry for hammering early, i legit didn’t realize we had maj on

that only really affects leafia but i hope she did not have any last minute messages to get out

naur

fairly sure hippo arguing with bystander over eliza’s alignment is just not scum/scum. i have seen that type of thing too many times where scum is caught but a town is accusing them of being scum with a townie so they just repeatedly double down

further, that attempt wagon flip was tutuu who is currently my leading suspect for scum

I’m not really sure on User Someone’s alignment. There simply isn’t a lot to go off with him. We have to judge now that he’s back. I see what tutuu is saying about him, but also I suspect tutuu, so.

The one thing I guess could be notable is that Hippo initially attacked Leafia for calling someone suspicious. Given that Hippo overall has a anti-bus meta, it’s possible the attack on Leafia was done because she was pushing a teammate. But that’s really reachy, and not something I would condemn someone over.

look, i’m not confident on eliza’s alignment but i’d much rather condemn someone who has been actively scummy. In my experience when scum talk about someone the way hippo did, they are usually white knighting a townie. I feel like it’d be insanely on the nose to try suggesting heavening a partner who isn’t doing anything. His previous games showed a pattern of overconfident townreads on town.

1 Like

yeah i admit 24 hours nightless is really intense but just

do your best?