Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

can you even understand my posts be honest

Not to just one single vote at the start of the day Someone. It takes a lot more than one vite to kill someone and votes move around a lit. Also, how are you so sure Bystander is a sinner here?

nah i just feel that way cuz u pushed me in that last game where i was literally the exact definition of what u were calling me wolfy for lol

i just like having fun

Can you say good/evil because the evil character being good is melting my brain

also i wanna get the game started rofl

but you kind of did that for me

Sure. What makes you so sure Bystander is evil Someone?

2 Likes

Wait that doesnt help fuck

1 Like

Laughs

1 Like

:sob:

What makes you so sure that Bystander is a villager?

1 Like

I mean my 200% answer is I dont know, like my gut says shes being the same as last game

ok i am pocketed now what

Then why are you defending her so hard? Why not just watch and see what develops?

1 Like

True answer: I was executed D1 several times in a row and it sucked, so sympathy

1 Like

It feels really shitty and like, it usually ends up that the ppl who talk more get voted for no reason

1 Like

Imo I feel that the silent ppl are much better votes cuz evils would 100% just do that

ok i think leafia is town. the continuous poking is someone whos trying to search for answers. i dont think a wolf would bother to press in that much. (I MEAN they could but like stirring up stuff early isnt wha a wolf wants to do, they would wanna stay in a state where there’s no progress)

are u fproud farty

i think sbpc kind of works but like. it depends on meta a lot of the time so its not that reliable.