Hazbin Hotel Purgatory - Sinners Can Be Redeemed!

you’re typing stuff in your notes app please let us go

1 Like

i agree actually

bionic whats ur read on leafia and someone

idk how to go about someone i read them wrong last time

wait i read leafia wrong last time too

but ok they feel kinda the same

hello gamers

i was busy doing something for the last 3 hours im tired i play tomorrow

i am town if that helps

this is whatdafuccc (nolan’s) first mafia game, guys. be gentle pls :pray:

(he isnt new to social deduction games but new to mafia)

im also new to mafia

1 Like

be gentle

1 Like

im glad you’re all here! :blush:

if u click on this hammer button it will do that, should also work on mobile

there is majority this game (also known as hammer). so at any point if a player has the majority of votes (50% + 1) they immediately die and day ends. so we should be careful about that. some players will disagree, i call those players impatient and personally i like taking it slow. there is also plurality, so at the end of the phase if there is no hammer, the person with the most votes total gets sent to either hell or heaven

you can unvote by doing this:

if you want to read a specific player’s posts what you can do is go to the OP (opening post), scroll down, click on their icon and click “posts in topic”

like so, this is also called ISO (isolation) (for the posts)

@Djinra already played a game here and is probably familiar with the forum interface but just in case!
@eaves eaves is a mafia regular, gar told me, but still maybe some helpful info to you about the forum interface!

1 Like

if you click on this hammer icon (which is at the bottom of every post) u will pull up an automatic vote count thats visible to you only, so dont worry about clicking it

i thought this was normal mafia

1 Like

lmk if you have any other questions about how to navigate the software!

tutuu how do u turn off likes

1 Like

try this menu

ty

1 Like

now lets game. tutu whos mafia

1 Like

its 1:13 am here im mentally burnt out i hope that i will dream about them and i’ll let you know tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i havs no thoughts on them

1 Like

I mean i thought a similair thing tbf but it seems slightly too bait to say in first post lol