Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

And yet you’ve been shading me big time.

No they haven’t. They’ve testified to the reverse though. I never said he’s never been annoying. I just said not to this level before.

right
so, whats my read on you again

Oops. :sleepingleafeon:

no one is being nearly captivating enough
i need some drama. not like real drama but like in game drama

this reads as “he’s been this annoying before”

Hey, Jarek, is this a method of deciding RVS votes that you’ve ever used before?

You supposedly have a wolfread on me. I say supposedly because if you’re a wolf, the read is faked.

I’ve thought of some very funny jokes i could make which would only hit right now but im not telling any of them

:sleepingleafeon:

may you quote that post for me?

I just assume that both Leafia and Suvaru write your posts in tandem

“just find wolves” is a great strategy until you put it into practice and realize the wolves are employing a powerful strategy called “just don’t get caught” and turning it into a contest of skill

fol town is not famous for its skill

4 Likes

That’s when you employ the tactic of “just find wolves that are evading your finding”

You don’t always need a post to know things. You don’t shade someone like you have to me to make them look wolfier if you townread them after all. :sleepingleafeon:

so
in the post where i called you nullscum, what was my reasoning?

Nope. It has mostly been me. Silviu doesn’t use the Leafeon icon. I do. :sleepingleafeon:

You can remove the girl from the metal, but you cannot remove the metal from the girl.

@Atlas

To be fair I’ve never had to outright take steps to not see his posts before, so this does feel super annoying.

But given his recent post out of game about trying to be a better town player I fortunately for you don’t think it is scum indicative.

1 Like

Tone on this post is way off

All I remember about your reasoning was that you tried to misrepresent me with it and it was awful reasoning. :sleepingleafeon: