Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

where you said that it reminded you of s/s a few times

All I said was that it was a possibility. I never said you were 100% evil. You’re literally putting words in my mouth right now. :sleepingleafeon:

I can see their unvote being like a quick “ima outta this push” kinda thing. But that still doesn’t ensure much.
They did state they unvoted due to a previous town read on you before your vote on them.

neither did i say that you thought that either!

i said “evil”

not “lockscum”

which then i said its either that or theyre a role that benefits them being pushy. and the subject themselves agreed with my w/w theory

equally evil was used as a percentage

so

am i wrong, or

You’re literally trying to make it seem that way right now. :sleepingleafeon:

admittedly i may have missed an important context post that differentiated their posts from shading and responding but i stand by the fact that they don’t feel right and i will need to obtain a greater sample size

well, leafia
this has been a great conversation

zorvo, if you would, you may try to
otherwise, i laid out my results otherwise

Interesting thought Process.

So do you believe Town!Achro won’t be trying to push and be in the spotlight this early on?

What makes you believe it’s distancing exactly?

Anyway, heading out for real right now. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

no idea but the push theyre making on u vs on me is different

cus their claim is ur supporting 2 misslynches, and i was just reading someone as possible svs or that they’re either confident asf or their role requires them to be pushy

but you’re pushing olv and achro too?
but i never said i scumread achro?

particularly “(person) is (role) or scum” is just a phrase that really irks me

im booooored
someone do something interesting

bcus that push early on wont do anything, its the perfect time to start a conflict where nothing will happen and will put distance

i can speedrun learning how to tarot read and then give you some bullshit prophecies

1 Like

me and zorvo have opposing reads, of course
but he never stated anything on olv, only i stated a mild read