Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

I mean he literally started by talking in olde english but go off.

I don’t know weather to take this as a good or bad thing. But noted.

I mean even when I’m right I usually back off from over thinking or get misexed and than ignored in my death lol

Kay. So I should ignore the blatant wolfiness of everything they’ve done because they are lhf with a weird posting style which is unrelated to my read.

Kay go off.

1 Like

I was just giving proof i actually checked the game since you said it was almost too fast. You can have whatever read you like.

oh and since i skimmed through d1
i can say while jake is sorta acting similar

in that game, he actually pushed mech, talked to people about who they’re pushing, and things like that

I suppose you won’t like the explanation for that then.

I am somewhat notorious for being a LHF, just being an easy target to take out immediately. It’s an apparent curse that I have, seemingly being unable to improve at my play, despite my attempts to do so. My final action is to retreat from Mafia entirely, I am downloading Among Us as we speak.

More seriously, this isn’t an excuse for poor play, it’s an explanation for why, despite playing the game for [checks wiki] 4 years (wow, really?), I am still pretty much always wolfread (except for that one time in SFoL 00: AU on OldForum where I somehow absolutely swept as the equivalent of a CL, which will remain my crown jewel and my absolute peak).

At least your explanation was satisfactory and excellent, and does provide some insight into what constitutes wolfy play; most of it does not apply to me, as those were both posts for my enjoyment, and for the (to you) unknown information that I am a LHF.

UNVOTE Neon

I was mostly checking on if he was as performative there as he is here.

I will be so bold to say neon and jake contains exactly 1 wolf.

DkKoba’s role is fucking useless. Like how would they even use that? Can someone please tell me?

Also, Noughts Hempty.Who out of the high posters, if any, do you think would be worth interrogating further?

Why was your ircher vote considered bad? How did your Datisi stance evolve over time?

Is there anything else that is relevant here?

and

I’m mainly being less active here because I’m focusing on other projects at the moment (such as learning how to crochet), and also I’m not particularly interested in this game right now.

But while I’m here, is there anything that you’d like to show me?

they said they were busy that game too, which means their content here should be better

ona li toki pi Alape Inli ala. ona li toki pona

[It wasn’t olde english, 'twas toki pona]

the tone difference is unimportant but
he seemed more wanting to pursue things there then here

That feels reasonable to say true as even in my brief skim he was doing things

@JakeTheWolfie why arent you doing things

Those sure are some words. Yep, 100% pure English here. Too bad comprehendn’t.

I think you’re talking about one of my previous games, given that Ircher is the math whiz who’s not on these forums (our math whiz is probably some nerd named Arete)

i made more points below and
achro seems to want to engage with you on it

and i have to do some things while my presence isnt needed so

Ah, okay, you’re talking about the game. The game where Upick. The game specifically designed around UrPicks. The Upick Game.

Wait, are you talking about that game, Achro?

How about we turn a page. What are your thoughts related to this game atm? Looking for some more detail out of your reads.

Reading one post is not really reading the person now is it lol

I think that Neon has improved and their reaction to me makes sense, so I like them for it. [ ← Hasn’t read a lot outside in terms of Neon]

I haven’t really read much of this game, as previously mentioned; It feels like nonsense and I liken’t it. [Who taught me that you can add n’t to words to reverse their meanings? They need to be sacked for ruining my speech.]