Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Votecount as of post #2040

Olivest (4): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste, Sylveon
Kiiruma (4): JakeTheWolfie, guavagudetama, Zorvo, Olivest
Sylveon (1): Neon
Italy (1): Jarek

Not Voting (4): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, Frostwolf103

Nah I understand that and Iā€™m chill with it.
Thankfully Jarek and Garfooled both seem to be here, so we have multiple people who may tie break.

I had some issues with their tone I guess at first which I found weird
read on me was inconsistent and without much actual weight
my english brain wants to make me rephrase this and summarise but Iā€™m not in school anymore so just see #1939 and a few of my posts after that for the gist

10 min break time
cant pc for too long

waiting to see if zorvo gets back to me

i sure hope people show up soon

1 Like

Iā€™m starting to get concerned.
Like, I feel like itā€™s lowkey maybe better for me to die for info, rather than for nobody to die.

How the heck didnā€™t you realize this Silviu!?! It was only mentioned a hundred or so times.

He isnā€™t. Heā€™s more villagery than Atlas though and the possibility exists that I could be wrong about their slot but I donā€™t think I am.

Can someone else vote for Olivest here? I think Kiiruma is at least somewhat likely to be a villager and I know him well while Olivest has real scum equity. :sleepingleafeon:

if this is to make me look worse great job because fuck giving info
id rather waste everyones time filibustering this game to high hell just for a 1% better chance of survival than sacrifice myself

WHERE IS THE EQUITY
SHOW IT TO ME

oh there is none

Your defense of yourself and the way youā€™ve been acting have been horrible.

Iā€™d say the chances of you flipping wolf are 65% while the chances of Kiiruma flipping wolf are 40%.

well theres gotta be something
surely

:sleepingleafeon:

explain.

words that mean nothing

where
in what way
compared to what games
this isnt giving me anything to work with
how am i supposed to defend myself against such a vague statement

Most of it is gut.

Kiiruma wanting players that were experienced with his play to read him struck me as mildly villagery though and Olivest does seem desperate to survive here. Not sure if itā€™s wolfy or not though but it feels like it could be from a wolf. Especially with how she wanted me to vote Kiiruma with her. That felt a bit weird to me. :sleepingleafeon:

AND IT WAS GUT

1 Like

Kiiruma + Sylveon possible pair

1 Like

They mean something. Just because you refuse to see it doesnā€™t make them meaningless. :sleepingleafeon: