Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

oli sounds weird
olv makes it certain we know who we’re talking about

i digress

It is difficult for me to take players who talk like this seriously. Which is hilariously the opposite effect of what this is supposed to do.

Like I know you’re a good player. And I respect your game.

But I have a big me problem where people who talk like this just make me laugh and ignore them xD

In this instance i was joking. Thats what the second tbh is for.

For all i know i am washed up now.

I’ll note this.

My difference in alignment is game dependent isnt so easy to boil down to x or y.

I will say a helpful tip is i cant remember the last time scum kept me alive until mylo when i was town. Even in champs games last year where i made a lot of mistakes and didnt play my best the scum didnt want to see me at mylo due to my wim.

So i guess if its mylo feel free to kill me if i am alive because 20 years of experience says i am scum in that scenario.

1 Like

I still have no idea what exactly you wolf read them for tbh.

For what?
Being honest.

Why mention Achro and Garfooled specifically when like I can recall 4 other slots including mine and Atlas’s that talked during that time.

The way your brain works has a tendency to not jive with mine. But knowing this i can correct for it.

true tho

is hard to determine tone when u don’t know the person well i guess

i thought u were lowkey serious too

:man_facepalming:

Serious thought or no?

That’s a fair argument but it’s a read and I can name you multiple players who have done that.
They can be wrong.
Atlas, my buddy, can be wrong.

Do you have a town read on one of the two or both those players Leafia?
Why aren’t you trying to then look elsewhere and come up with your own solve?

Too bad. It’s my vote. Deal with it.

Funny how you don’t use this in regards to Atlas’s comment or mention it at all eh?

Half-serious

1 Like

Well i wasnt very serious considering i lose games all the time.

1 Like

Yeah this is rather interesting my good sir.
Did Garfooled even vote Achro? I don’t recall completely.

garfooled stated it was a level zero read
i considered it as such, and used it to push against leafia, who had pushed against our reads of a similar caliber

According to the votecount they are not.

Garfooled brings up suspicion on a potential wolf theatre but doesn’t bother pushing for it or voting it.

Yet Leafia doesn’t seem concerned on all that.

i don’t think i could get too much out of hyper-analysing someones first read of the game, of which contained only a sentence

1 Like

Something feels odd with this Achro/Sylveon/Garfooled.
I don’t wanna say it’s impossible for all Town but something doesn’t feel right for this all being town from what I’ve currently been watching.

zorvo has never fucking said “my good sir” before
i have fell into bizzaro fol

1 Like

to be fair, i could see 1-2

but the chances of 1 being in there are about 80% anyway

I mean perhaps I guess if Frost/Italy contains a wolf I can see it all being town but eh.