Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Tbh. The previous day i was not in it. Broke the one rule of my ability and then got forced forgotten about the previous day.

It made the most sense it could clear multiple people instead of executing in the dark.

I wanted you to reveal what Zorvos will said so I could check it against the will that came out but than I got myself all tangled up accusing you of making it up instead of following through which was super stupid and Iā€™m sorry about that

But Iā€™m glad you posted that info and we both got cleared off it good job frost you rock

2 Likes

An analysis of the game would have led to the conclusion that If Kiiruma was a wolf, they had to kill sylv, no matter the potential consquences. Which was why I was scratching my head as to why people were saying that he wouldnā€™t out himself like that - him not being executed doesnā€™t matter if everyone is mech clear

1 Like

Anxiety and stress heavily got to me. Which i will admit looking back on it now kiiruma exploited hard rhe fucker

Yeah, I know when to stop and listen to reasoning.

oh i almost forgot

I thought this game would be a town sweep.

(Kiiruma also choose the worst excuse but thatā€™s not relevant, if he claimed there was a ninja he could have used that narrative to invalidate all of Garā€™s potential clears quite easily)

i said something like that at beginning of the day that Italy got killedā€” but then i got confused about the fact that Kiimura visited Neon, and they didnā€™t die

1 Like

Also next time i die and watcher says they didnt visit me stab them in the face

Xoxo

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that have been cool

@Hazardwaste congratulations

Thank god for the night skipper. Now itā€™s something mafia should never use again.

kiiruma should use itā€¦just when they were awake

3 Likes

Like Kiiruma literally slipped about the indecisive and I was going to pounce on him

no homo

That was a genuine mistake

But he should have stuck with that claim xd

2 Likes

That would have been bad, because he didnā€™t claim that first time :stuck_out_tongue:

I will live off this high for months. But honestly frost mvp

1 Like

They fucking convinced me off my vote

And I have kind of meta gaming knowledge because I was co-host from Starcraft overhaul game.

I know the roles and their appearances.