Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

I just wanted @Jarek to rand Even Night CPR Doctor,
BUT THEN FROST–

1 Like

Nothing says you can’t reuse the role.

Uhhh, I think you’re one of the scarier players in the game so wanted you on my side.
But then to also get rid of you early-ish so that way town thinks it’s ‘too obvious’

It’s also why I killed Sylveon. And it kinda worked in my favour for a bit.

True, but:

1. It is not my M.O. to reuse unique roles. (At least, not unless I have to, or unless “re-use” is the gimmick.)
  2. It is specifically an “Overhaul” Subscriber, and my next game -which I am postponing for a couple more weeks- is another Overhaul game.

i literally thought Kiimura was joking when they were like “oh shid i wasn’t on Leafia— my bad gang”

and then i felt bad for doing that xd

flips table

FRICKING ATE

again tho— still doesnt matter cus i didnt know about mafia being able to visit 2 ppl lol xd

i thought neon clearing kiimura meant that they were cleared completely

It was the only play I had, to try and act like an ‘oopsie’
But hey, I wasn’t on Sylveon, I was on Neon.
After all, Neon did get notified.

The important thing for town to realise was that I could do my watcher ability and kill.

2 Likes

u had 2 ppl that didnt know about the 2 visit thing, and they were the only ones that weren’t afk essentially lol

you actually had multiple routes
ninja
roleblocked
redirected

you happened to choose the least believable one

You got what you deserved using that tactic :smirk:

Well I knew Ninja would bite me.
And as it turns out, as soon as Leaf’s will was exposed it would have bitten me.
But I avoided it.

I didn’t actually believe Kiiruma was a Watcher. His feedback was too easily falsifiable, and he cared more about not being disproven.

You had no chance, but I think killing me and Neon bit earlier could have sealed a victory in your odds.

We had a mafia watcher and you fuckers just didn’t visit.
Honestly that kinda sucked for me :stuck_out_tongue:

this was still roode anyway cus of the dismissive nature of my misunderstanding about what kiimura was saying (to be clear)

1 Like

Don’t blame me with the rest of them.

1 Like

Oh, and this as well:

1 Like

Question: is “Kiimura” a reference or something?