Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Uno momento por favor

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Never change Jarek.

2 Likes

Indeed.

I could run down how I play the game butā€¦meh

I mirror this sentiment. Would you expand on it a bit? I wanna see if it mirrors my feelings.

@Neon

You say it here and in fact say it is to great success. So pardon me for believing you.

Correct.

I have insulted not one person

Thatā€™s weird. Since I am clearly scum reading them.

I consider myself insulted that the sum of my efforts discussing this game is as you have presented them tbh

thank you

This explanation of what I find wolfy is extremely wolfy

Got any reads for us?

i find it weird that you say this when your entire thing is based off you clearly being a bigger threat than zorvo and i should be posting pregame prep for you
that is ego

also i use ā€œgetting madā€ as a synonym for ā€œtakes issue withā€ because its less passive

I didnā€™t say that. I said I think you are taking things far more personally and far further than you should/I intended and I am not sure why you are construing it as an insult.

FFS I said in most cases you are all likely town ego contests happen in every game I find them hard to comment on its not an insult.

It makes me want to not sheep you.

You could like convince me to sheep you but you have spent more time telling people to follow you than explaining why we should.

And again I know how good you are and I realize this is mostly a me problem but it makes it hard for me to play the game/read you.

I am saying i think town you believes this, yes. My opinion doesnt enter into it.

Why do i think this? Because you tend to be pretty aggro against me early.

Post #217 sums it up for me, I havenā€™t had anything else ping but I also havenā€™t really looked

If that was your takeaway for this post, then you need to read what I said more carefully.

It was not meant to be what you thought. That should have been made clear by the first paragraph; the first sentence, even.

My response elaborated on my state of mind and intentions on the post, not on what I predicted that you were thinking. I donā€™t know what you were thinking, and I doubt that you wouldā€™ve known, or couldā€™ve reasonably predicted, a more complete explanation that was shown in paragraph two.

In short: L, Ratio, Get Wrecked Nerd

Damn I need to stop saying things that are true.

I am not a wolf. Or really trying to shade you. I just think the first like 300 posts of this game were kinda things I donā€™t have a voice on

Well yeah but that shock wave gives me information too. Like my requests arent zero sum games for me. Its not like i sit around and pout when people dont sheep me. I use the reactions for data purposes.

Being sheeped is just a bonus when it happens.