Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

Also not true. I did read them. Although the level of comprehension I achieved while reading them may not be perfect cause wall posts + brain disorder = sometimes I can’t fucking read things even when I try my hardest.

Still not true but you really are overreacting to a singular vote that ultimately could mean nothing and that frankly makes me feel more justified in leaving it here.

well you read them
and never commented on them
even with your vote
that youre leaving to be your last vote
thats a fun thing to explain d2 huh

I don’t need to comment on every post I read.

I comment when I feel my comment is necessary and will add something. I did not feel that after reading your post. Doesn’t mean I didn’t read it. I read the first 300 posts this game and hardly felt compelled to reply to anything.

because I think thats now 2 votes which are stuck on me
thats alot in a 13 player game. 1 vote is alot in a 13 player game and I don’t even get to fucking defend myself because you think I have all town on me which really isnt a reason to vote a wagon d1???
dont act like votes dont mean anything

neon this is all clearly in bad faith
when someone makes 2 wallposts about something that you decide to take part of right after it is VERY IMPORTANT to talk about this
you know this. you have played mafia before
communication is good! crazy that

It still feels similar to a “contains a wolf in here” read to me but with the condition it’s 60% and you have a priority vote first.

if youre going to lie to my face just go already
jesus

A. I actually don’t think you necessarily have all town on you. I town read your wagon more than the other options

B. Its not a shitty way to vote D1

C. Its how I play the game is how I’ve always played the game. I consolidate on a wagon that I think has the most value at flipping wolf at EoD. I do not vote a vanity wagon. Nobody should.

1 Like

oh no my argument has been completely destroyed because you said “no”
of course it is. town is notably very inaccurate d1
do you have zero scumreads to vote? why do you have to vote someone you just “dont townread”

Its really not bad faith.

Yeah I’m beginning to think Neon/Sylveon could indeed be a team, and it’s odd Neon just switched to this despite saying what they said.

@Achromatic
I hope you’re still here.

I have one question for you buddy.
If Olivest flips Town, high likely is a Neon/Sylveon team here? Do you think this is a likely distance.

Can’t say it can’t be a distance cause me and neon did something similar in that one wolf game we had and even @Italy and @Olivest remember it.

i am waiting until neon leaves to hard push them btw

1 Like

jk. I’m waiting for neon to leave so I can go to the book store

1 Like

Last time you said this a wolf died

1 Like

I think if Achro is alive day 3 and my slot is also for some reason alive, I’ll hard push Achro.

1 Like

I have any number of scum reads to vote including you

Honestly please do.

I’ve hated every second of this game and I haven’t felt that way in a mafia game in a long time. For the first time in a while I don’t even want to try to help town find me.

BAD FAITH ALERT
BAD FAITH ALERT
WEEWOOWEEWOO
i said this specifically to catch this out
one game, as you do, in fact, know, is not a valid reason to think that town are godreading d1
this is so blatantly obvious to literally anyone who has played mafia. you know this.
this is like locking achro as scum this game because he was scum in the last one. it is just a guess and you KNOW THIS

I mean other than Hazard, the other two are currently Neon’s town reads.
However @Olivest I agree I don’t think Achro reasons are that good at all.
But they can just be a wrong villager, do you think Neon is wolfy?
I have a feeling this gut feel that Sylveon/Neon can be a team and it’s been haunting me in the back of my mind since early game.
My suggestion is to have Sylveon as your CW and try and get that to go over.
If you wolf read Neon at all, this is the play to see how they react and see if Neon actually plans to move back or stay on you.