Hell Echoes FM - TOWN VICTORY

This take is so incredibly bad

2 Likes

Donā€™t agree on what?
Jaiden HAS called me survivable and I should be executed day 1, itā€™s been PROVEN.
May is very BUSY, itā€™s been PROVEN.

No.

Actually maybe in like my first game here. Which was coincidentally a while ago.

The fact that you think that you are constantly allowed to tell the thread about my own feelings and actions is so asinine

Lmfao.

Just because you think someone hasnā€™t been wolfy doesnā€™t mean I have to Zorvo.

I really donā€™t care what you think.

I mean I would care. But your attitude this game has made me want to avoid you.

Olivest (3): Kiiruma, Achromatic, Hazardwaste
Italy (2): Jarek, Frostwolf103
Kiiruma (1): JakeTheWolfie
Zorvo (1): Sylveon
Sylveon (1): Zorvo
Neon (1): Neon

Not Voting (5): Atlas, Italy, Garfooled, guavagudetama, Olivest

This wagon structure is ass

Jarek is voting Italy? When they town read them earlier more or less.

Olivest (3): TR, TR, SR
Italy (2): SR, SR
Kiiruma (1): TR
Zorvo (1): SR
Sylveon (1): TR
Neon (1): T

Not Voting (5): TR, TR, SR, SR, SR

This is the wagon structure from my PoV.

Where the fuck do you think Iā€™m voting?

Especially annoying because I actually think you are probably just town

somewhere you actually believe

Right, Kiirumaā€¦

Openerā€™s commentator being commented by another commentator, letā€™s go:

Garfooled replied to Atlas here and donā€™t believe thereā€™s two scum in Olivest and Achromatic, hence he finds the post unnecessary to spectulate.

Doesnā€™t invalidate what Kiiruma said about the opener, Zorvo being aggressive didnā€™t make him microread that well.

Moving on.

7b9lbg

Kiiruma havenā€™t forgotten about my existence and since I didnā€™t contribute at all on my first posts reflects that pressure vote. Sure I am not too worried about claim kill mechanic if that existed, thatā€™s why I was poking fun on Jarek.

Also this vote on me has nothing in common whatā€™s said above regarding the openers. Sure I did highlighted at blue text from Zorvoā€™s post that his vote on me would look seem that Kiiruma is forced to do that, easily an coincidence if you ask me.

I admit I come to grinding halt why I highlighted these blue texts, maybe itā€™s not something I can ask myself but asking from your experience since I havenā€™t digged up there if you can bring light to the matter, is it about Olivest?

Part 1 done

Iā€™m gonna explain something to you.

I donā€™t TR you. Which means I believe you can flip scum.

Which means I do believe in your wagon.

I sort people into town and not town

Your wagon is the most viable wagon at present that makes sense for me.

This isnā€™t bad faith. This isnā€™t a grudge from last game. This isnā€™t me refusing to read you.

VOTE: Olivest

Its extremely upsetting that so far this gameā€¦

Iā€™ve had trouble understand a large majority of this game. Entire fucking blocks of posts. Reasoning for votes. A lot of things.

That people feel the need to address me in a condescending manner regularly

That people feel the need to tell me how to play the game

That people feel the need to tell me what I mean when I say things and how I feel instead of listening to me

That people feel the need to boil anything I do down to some form of degrading thought about why Iā€™m doing something.

That Iā€™m unable to express my thoughts in a way that makes sense to others.

Please never use this color of blue again.

i think youā€™re understood. theyā€™re just nitpicking

I donā€™t. I know full well that I struggle to say what Iā€™m thinking. Its frustrating to me it makes me upset regularly.

That has nothing to do with anyone here is a me thing. I see something it makes a ton of sense in my head but I canā€™t express it and than I get super annoyed that I canā€™t express it.

Iā€™m bad at words.

Okay I keep using it.

1 Like

ā€¦

1 Like