Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

Gotcha!

I strongly disagree

I strongly agree with this post.

1 Like

I agree with Lemlem.
Lissi, I don’t know what you see, but what I see is Ashlyn trying to either pocket or defend Chihiro by voting me, and then Chihiro trying to pocket me.

1 Like

Unless she has improved so well in the past few months to the point where she can cover her town meta as mafia, then I agree. (With said town meta being “being analytical”, though she usually gets frozen in later days as mafia.)

1 Like

It doesn’t matter what you feel, Lemon. If you’re saying my read’s incorrect, and you’re actually Mafia, you can prove me wrong whenever you like.

And vice versa, maybe.

Something’s pinging me about Lissi’s posts. Eh, I’m sure it’ll be fine.
Basic thoughts, calling me town for putting in effort, shading groups, yada yada yada easily fakeable. Don’t townread effort, please. Especially not from me, on the first day.

I’m giving him room, but it’s worth pointing out that w!Zorvo plays much more passively than v!Zorvo. Sheeping isn’t especially AI.

:thinking: Keep an eye on this one.

Everything is AI, unless it’s NAI.

D1 reads are pretty important. Evils are trying to find cracks in the Town, strong villagers assert themselves, everyone flocks to certain schools of thought… I agree with Neon.

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:180, topic:3873, full:true”]

I’ll take another look at this whole debacle afterward.

1 Like

Eliza really joined the thread to jump on a bandwagon, and left without explanation. I can respect it.

Votecount as of post #183

Magnus (2): Mistyx, ElizaThePsycho
Ashlyn (2): Zone_Q11, Chihiro
Chihiro (2): Lemonfairy, Zorvo
Zone_Q11 (1): Ashlyn

Not Voting (6): Frostwolf103, Neon, Wazza, Gorta, Lissi, Magnus

What’s respectable about it?

12 hours have passed, and I see two note-worthy events:

• People hopping on-and-off Magnus’ wagon
  • Whatever Chihiro and Ashlyn are doing

Now, if I try to rationalize the events between me, Chihiro, and Ashlyn, then Chihiro has already said my conclusion: “Ashlyn seems opportunistic.”

That’s sus, but I already have my vote on her, and there appears to have been any progress whatsoever on this front; I don’t see her feeling pressured at all. So, continuing this is probably useless. …probably.

The issue now is: If I don’t double down on Ashlyn, then my only interest is Magnus’ wagon, which… looks like more work than staying on Ashlyn to be honest.

I did not remember that from past games. I decided on the spot I would check.

This is my opening to say I was planning to scumcase Lissi first, but when comparing her game to ‘80s Wild Overhaul, I noticed… a lot of overlap.

1 Like

I’m being bullied.

the new vote system also makes it bit harder to isolate who voted against you.

Although five people voted against you:

Mistyx
(Myself)
Ashlyn
Zone_Q11
Eliza

Interesting about the interaction between Chihiro and Ashlyn is that wild Lemonfairy and Zorvo appeared.

What does this means though? Plenty of activity on Day 1 that’s for certain. Lots of wild goose hunts.

Quote me.

nevermind, I realized you never voted Magnus in the first place :person_facepalming:

:tomato: :peanuts:

Tomato…peanut?

I don’t speak emoji, what does it mean?

I am booing at you, throwing tomatoes and peanuts (from that one Spongebob episode).

3 Likes

Oh, mhmm yeah…the one with Squidward trying to be the winner of contest he totally suck at dancing, while Spongebob won by just cleaning up the leftovers on the stage.