Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

I hope it’s over; it’s nearly been a day

So what’s the reason for deciding to sheep Lemon suddenly?

It’s been 18 hours; 30 more to go. VC’s spread among 5 people; we are clearly still divided / unclear about who will be today’s scapegoat.

1 Like

It looks more like he decided to vote Ashlyn on his own and it just happened to be posted after your vote, not that he looked at your vote and was like, hmm yeah let me sheep Zone

Yeah but that doesn’t mean we aren’t out of RVS

Not that, I’m saying 1. why would town!Ashlyn pocket Chihiro 2. why would town!Chihiro pocket you 3. why would wolf!Ashlyn pocket scumbuddy!Chihiro, this chain of pocketing doesn’t make sense and therefore I don’t think your statement works out unless you think somehow there’s a reason for one of the above

Was it? Hang on.
*checks posts*
One minute difference… Eh, that’s within margin.
Okay, I guess I can see what you mean.

…? Well in that case I hereby declare that we are out of RVS, and anyone who still votes randomly are just voting randomly for the sake of going against my words instead of voting randomly and prodding for reactions.

With that out of the way: Start voting for real.

1 Like

Ok fair

Anyways I’m stupid

Ok I gtg now, am getting off the car

Will be back later!

1. IDK what Ashlyn’s and Chihiro’s alignments are.
  2. Anyone and everyone wants to make themselves look good, whether it be directly (e.g. by means of pocketing others) or indirectly (e.g. by paying more attention to scumhunting), so I don’t understand why you even bother asking a question equivalent of “Why would a human breathe?”
1 Like

wheres that one copypasta

Look, here’s what’s going to happen:

We’re going to lynch someone, probably someone in the perceived lower half of skill level of the players in the game that had the most uninspired d1 by t0an and/or volume; hopefully we’re right

The wolves are going to SPK someone, probably Wazza if she’s a villager and/or has something that could be minimally construed as a correct fakepeek, and then some other $%#! may or may not happen and we’ll have NK/mechanical stuff to talk about

It’s hard to gin up enthusiasm when the real game isn’t actually going to start for the better part of 48 hours, and having Magnus act like he’s all clever for voting me because there’s a 25% chance he could be right and have gotten in on the ground floor is just stupid, and it’s insulting that you think it would be at all productive regardless of my role

1 Like

rhetorical question hello

1 Like

yeah what of it

spending half a minute looking for it and post that.

Any help in solving the state at all

1 Like

not really

its a pretty stock d1 & i dont have much more to say other than people being doomer about the value of today is annoying

1 Like

Which players are you referring being depressed?

(Am I following this right what you’re trying to say that few players aren’t motivated to play?)

zone mostly

THE WORLD IS ENDING! WE MUST CHOOSE A SACRIFICE!
BACK TO THE DARK AGES WE GO! FETCH THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS!
:fire::fire::fire:
:fire::sob::fire:
:fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes