Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

In that case, are you trying to not start a case on anyone? Because now it’s starting to look like you were just posting a lot of empty words.

this might be a mean thing to say but I rarely see Zone go beyond idk like level 1 reads so it’s not a concern for me

can’t a lemon solve without pushing people?
sheesh

If you’ve only got one scumlean and you don’t want to push them it doesn’t sound like you’re doing much solving.

I’m not disagreeing. I have a lot of experience with playing with Zone. However, I do still think he’s playing like he’s following a pre-determined plan.

pushing people and then looking at reactions doesn’t work that well for me
I only really push people if I hate current wagons and I think someone else has a higher chance of flipping scum or if I think someone is scum

and to do that, I need to sort my reads first

What does this mean

You don’t usually stop your push when people point it out randomly
And you got extra defensive when you did it too

1 Like

I get what you’re saying in theory but you’re just pushing me to play in a way that you find towny but doesn’t work for me as town

so I’m going to ignore it

It was literally an RVS vote, of course I stop it
:wowee:

No I’m not
I’m questioning how your ‘process’ got you your results because I’m confused

ok, where are you confused?

… unlike last game, where you stayed on your original vote, which was a gut read, until nearly the end of the day, where you switched to another town member based on another gut read?

1 Like

Yeah there was no gutread here

Very big difference

What are your conclusions from solving? You noted that you thought Chihiro was wolfy, but aren’t confident enough to push them. So, is a scumlean the only thing you got out of your entire day’s analysis?

1 Like

Meh
Okie dokie
VOTE: Unvote

1 Like

… that’s not how I do that. Shit.

2 Likes

UNVOTE

1 Like