Helluva Boss Mafia - Mafia Victory

But I also refused to share my reads at some point earlier this game. Something something legacy bait.

I mean, I want Neon critically analysed in F3 if she’s still alive.
I know I’m Town, so there’s no chance I survive that long anyway.

Merry Christmas.

Unless…
It would be crazy if Lemon was nightkilled and we had us three alive tomorrow. I don’t think our trinity of three is pure unless specifically Gorta is evil.

I’m sure you know how I am with voting

I usually make a single vote at the EoD, but I also need to read over this again to respond to more stuff

like I saw some quotes that lemon took out of context, but I don’t like overly long catch up walls (for example when I say I could use the same argument Zorvo did to clear myself off of Frost being maf it wasn’t the same as Zorvo because I actually didn’t try to clear myself off of Frost @Lemonfairy )

and? it’s not like wolves can fake a PR role that might not be in play.

why would a PR role out specifically because you asked? I never out as PR unless I have information

No, you dug your own grave when you voted me “as a joke”

I didn’t have many interactions with several people. I’m not a super outgoing fellow, so unless people ask me stuff I usually stick to myself

I’m pretty sure Frost had more of a suspicion on you and compared everyones interactions with you specifiically and ended up voting me for a good chunk of the day. Frost only changed votes when people pressured him into voting you.

bussing your teammates is bad in a mode like this

Frost’s ISO is very fluffy

when there is nothing, but fluff then there is no substance to read into. does this not make sense? so it’s wolfy to be making hard reads d1 that aren’t gut/tone

you missed the point of that post, but this was when I was asking about those forming what looked like semi strong d1 reads. I didn’t agree/disagree with the read, but saying I accept the method

again I explained my reasoning for this mindset d1 and I like giving fluffy players an extra day to do something because some players are the fluffy type to make jokes d1

again that was the argument Zorvo made for his being clear not me

no, like I said, you dug your own grave when you “jokingly” voted me at the EoD (when people usually cfd to other wagons)

Frost also said you are definitely a wolf and yet voted someone he wasn’t as sure of (ME). How does that sit with you?

Following role distribution, were Lissi to fakeclaim Voyeur, Town would’ve had an innocent child and a vigilante, or another voyeur/single vigi. In short, someone could’ve counterclaimed Lissi. This didn’t happen, thus proving Lissi’s innocence.

Lissi was hesitant to claim, that’s true, but Zorvo reasoned that a voyeur had no real reason to remain hidden. Evidently, Lissi came to agree.

Bussing isn’t out of your character. You threw shade on Jaiden in AI Upick when she was in the clear. If Frost’s inevitably going over, I wouldn’t really expect you to try and save him.

Zone tried to save Frost. That’s important.

I could see this coming after Zone sharing his plans in wolfchat, and you bringing it up here but not following through.

The issue is.
If we don’t no execute, there WILL NOT BE.
A F3 only a F4 that we can lose.

You vote.
People can also plan a vote with you.
Zone can.

It’s the ONLY ONE that makes sense.
I already went over this shit FFS.

If your town you REALLY need to catch up on this I already went over on what we had and already concluded what the last PR was and convinced Lissi to claim it.

Cause the PR Role is USELESS and would give us NOTHING, it was WAY better to claim it to remove yourself from PoE.

Oh Boo Hoo.

Hypocritically Said by Gorta here since he is accusing me of being a wolf, haha.
Also Frost was in a position after EoD1 where it was just better to buss the dude tbh.

Boo Boo Boo
Hoo Hoo Hoo

I can vote how I wanna vote.

You can’t tell me how and neither could that mean old wolf zone.

^^^
These!

Yeah I’m not at a point where it’s like if Lemon goes over and @Neon managed to get that town ML’ed I’m never voting Magnus and if they are a wolf boo fucking hoo Neon you should have no executed.

We should almost always no-exe in a hypothetical F4 anyway.

You know Zorvo.

I’m going to act like you for a second

Boo
Boo
Boo
Hoo
Hoo
Hoo

You can’t tell me how to play
I’ll vote who i want to

No exe is a shit play here. Lemon and Gorta will STILL need to be solved tomorrow.

One of us will die and our world view will be ignored because we are dead.

Town will miskill

And none of this will matter.

So I’d rather choose between Gorta and Lemon now

When i can hear from more voices who can weigh in and help me see things from another angle. Than wait longer to do the same damn thing.

Also exclaiming your intent to reeval someone if they are alive in Exelo is a bad strategy and you probably shouldn’t do it because now woofs have no reason to ever kill me because you’ll just miskill me in exelo.

Anyways it’d be cool if we could actually have some neutral parties eval lemon and Gorta worlds instead of me having to read 700 Passive aggressive Zorvo posts.

just trust in lemon and vote Gorta :wowee:

btw when is EOD? :froggwee: