Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

i am fuckign EXHAUSTED and i hate my life and everyone who needs their medicine right this moment or theyll cuss me out

so
wim slightly low atm will reeval after nap and food and come back hopefully fresh

1 Like

want to point everyone to my spicy take about wind/leafia tho

1 Like

This its possible honestly and would be within fathemable realities.

Idk yeah it makes sense and I would look closer there on a leafia scum flip

• Ruby
1 Like

thank you i just want to be acknowledged

1 Like

Anytime :heart:

• Ruby

Honestly, i agree they are highly likely to die but…

no. These are t/t and hammering this only gives scum a free ML, so im not gonna be okay with hammering it

with that being said im not naive enough to think they dont die today, but i will do my best to stop it

who would u vote instead then

I slept through the entire day
Gamer moment
-a

Why do people have this mentality that i have to pick someone else to say this is bad?

i dont need to think someone else is mafia to think these are town, and me saying anything but this would be inrresponsible because i have 2 reads and they are both town reads.

The good step here is to unvote, and rethink what we have been doing, but no one is going to do that so im going to settle for “told you so” on day 2

look all i’m saying is i doubt everyone’s gonna no-exe d1
someone is likely gonna get voted and all i wanted to know is who u would vote instead if you’re vetoing leafia

if u don’t like something be the change you wanna see

im not adovacting for a no exe.

I am advocating for a unvote and re think.

i cant give you someone else because that would be giving you a =rand lynch, i simply dont have info on anyone else

Mrrr
I hate this but I agree with eevee
Leafia’s tone seems… vaguely consistent, and while she’s bouncing around a lot overall, I can follow the lines of thought within strands of posts pretty easily. YBW is also pretty consistent and I’m liking some of his content, especially since I’m SCP he was literally the deadest weight as mafia.

-a

1 Like

-Dum

Oh
Whatever
-a

See why I need y’all fuckers to sign your posts
-a

okay

-█████

Melody hasn’t even given a read on leafia yet seems really content on them dying

which is weird

I dont want this thread to die, but im unable to keep it alive by myself.

For anyone reading this, im here. just @ me.

What do you think of TeamSlightlyPolish and EngineerGaming? :sleepingleafeon:

null and null

-Dum