arete this is pretty bad tbh

god damn it

1 Like

madies and gentlelen
we got em

-eli

thank you for parroting my vibes

disagree? perfectly reasonable thought as either alignment

I love the titles being who the hydra heads are too. I was legitimately worried about having to remember who was in which hydra on my own. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

sorry I didn’t realize that having a job was illegal now :slight_smile:

Summary

(ftr I specifically tried to phrase it in a way that would avoid either ‘Arete is town for being actually annoyed’ reads or ‘wOw ArE yOu CfTwR’ reads but clearly that didn’t work :joy_cat:

1 Like

tf is cftwr

sincerely,
aelin

you see
it is a toneread
arete’s tone is annoyed
arete has no reason to be annoyed here
granted that’s true as either alignment
but it’s slightly less true as scum

1 Like

think about who you’re talking about tonereads to :wowee:

-a

‘caught for the wrong reasons’

2 Likes

i see no correlation here

im not entirely sure if its applicable to their game here yet

mostly because my entire reason for thinking they’re mafia is that instead of having an insightful real read they’re making up the worlds dumbest tinfoil to call our slots w/w (one that makes almost zero sense if you actually think about it, which i think v!arete would be doing if they’re trying to make a tinfoil w/w read 10 minutes into the game) which on surface value looks like they’re actually evaluating alignments in a villagery way that would be associated with their town game

thats probably overexplained to the point where it makes no sense but idrc

also their response to chloe jokingly calling orange frozen is, if it were from anyone but arete, i would call wolfy/cftwr as fuck… unfortunately arete actually missing the joke is a possibility there :wowee:

but like, i still hate it, it’s still pretty blatantly awful, and if the day were ending in 30 seconds i would say “kill arete with fire”

but it’s 48/24 and arete is an easy read so whatever if we’re wrong on them i expect it to become clearer later

actually leaivng the thread now i promise bye

2 Likes

yes this is what like 3 people were trying to say but articulated better

“too long, didnt read”

-a, after reading

2 Likes

I’m annoyed at Chloe for shading orange for barely-not-OGI reasons

also a little bit at orange for not being here but he told me he had a job so I acknowledge this is objectively unreasonable and my fault for assuming he meant a job with normal hours that didn’t keep him past 8:26 in his time zone

1 Like

Soooo one of the basis is “They tried scumreading a joke post?”

-BradLand