Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Also on this.
didn’t matter if they set it up their reaction to being pushed was super not PR IE my earlyier post

• Ruby

How were they already not locked vigilante?

1 Like

Luckily I think E.G. is town so them claiming vig kinda sucks since we have them for 1 night (probably) but at least I don’t need to worry about a fake-claim for vig being annoying.

Nobody else is able to dodge execution now because we never exe the hard CC and everyone else is open for business

nah this is chlebze since this

ive been too lazy to sign posts

Also as I said earlier I’ve only ever seen scum!TL in Among Us so maybe I’m just wrong but they feel like one of those slots I’ll regret not speaking up for :man_shrugging:

yeah, tbis was pretty bad considering the fact that they were talking to the actual vigilante

2 Likes

They reaction to being hammered leafia doesn’t play with her cards close to her chest and would have used it as a defense 100% as the real Vig any claim would be to bye them to night was the only reason i was up for hammer.

• Ruby

Leafia in a bad position ‘Maybe if I soft Vigi I can save myself’

Were they on L-1 at the time

Because if they were then I don’t buy they choose to soft vig on purpose as either alignment

They were not

1 Like

L-3

@LeafiabutWorse why so confident

i still dont like wind’s vibes but cant find a good way to Put It Into Words aaakdhawbdkahwgbdkawhd

1 Like

Any posts specfically that cause this feeling?

Might be able to help show the vibes you speak of.

• Ruby

I prefer Wind than Wazza simply because I think both are good at reading me.
And Wazza’s reasoning on me hurts to look at

icky

1 Like

Ooooof.

i dont understand how this is a real thought

@EngineerGaming I still want to know exactly where he softed.

-S

ok i believe you

@chloe they’re town, we can go back to tunneling someone else

back to winning awards pce

nya