Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Because people were starting to realize that I’m not a wolf. It was easy to tell even then that I was very unlikely to be the execution. :sleepingleafeon:

okay so

I (orange) have had HH as a strong PR-or-wolf read this entire game leaning much more into the PR side

This was reinforced when upon EG claiming they seemingly disappeared from thread - I figured this was very very likely to be wind and wazza backing off to discuss whether or not they should CC

independently arete pointed out they went silent and was like “do you think they’ve frozen due to the claim from the slot they were arguing with?”

and so we’ve just been sitting here waiting for HH to show back up and see what they do and suffice to say this is not reassuring because even if they didn’t openly CC I would have expected some sort of driving force rather than this back-foot defense and deferment to wind

anyway im not CCing nor am i claiming VT (if i am vig i may not even shoot FK tonight, for Reasons:tm:)

but i guess ill make one more comment: Ruby wanting to hammer Leafia didnt really ring to me as that wolfy just because that slot had blatantly spewed itself nonvig

and im p sure she also noticed that? it wasnt subtle

i also noticed the post that people took as a vig soft from leafia, i don’t actually think it’s insanely out of character for her to make that post and not realize it comes off as a vig soft :person_shrugging:

good news: chloe made that post

go wild :)

signing this post for chloe:

• nya

then you’re bad at PR reading cuz they slipped as nonPR lol

that was a reply to orange

explain

gimme gimme

-c

I haven’t read the majority of the game so I definitely missed that

ive read like half of it since we randed vig and i wanted to see who i could plausibly toss the claim over to :joy_cat:

He’s literally making things up in an attempt to shade me at this point. Literally only the vigilante would even dare soft big. Besides, anyone with half a brain could tell that the town was moving away from voting me. :sleepingleafeon:

Reasons correct. Carry on.

anyways in this case the “lack of villagery points” points that arete has brought up several times are our slot’s prevailing read on HH

also this would explain my massive disconnect with fire over HH so at least there’s that to reassure me even if I’d still believe HH in a head-to-head barring kat pointing out this supposed slip

literally was wondering wtf you were on about

suffice to say I wasn’t even thinking of a PR read as the reason

well yeah

I thought that was wolfy

1 Like

I’m wolfy for not finding the vig as vig

Comforts the poor Eevee Wait, so yuh you’re saying Engineer isn’t vig?

as i’ve said that was my reason for hammer like look how better off we would have been if we had

• Ruby
1 Like

don’t listen to Eevee he doesn’t know mafia or how to read people he’s just a reality bender

2 Likes

I say they are the vig, but in case they aren’t - please do not shoot them. :thinking:

okay look

Correct and it’s why only the vig would do it Ithink. :sleepingleafeon: