Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

:sleepingleafeon:

And also nobody is listening to anything I say because everything Iā€™ve said since entering the thread has been countered by EG and everyone has been sheeping whatever they say

So I donā€™t think anything I say has any worth

-ww

You didnā€™t really backread yet are advocating for the vig claimā€™s lynch yet also not CCing

ā€¦right

Idk but I recommend the vig not to cc EngineerGaming anyway so Iā€™m just waiting to see whether I die tonight or not

Give me a reason I should believe the claim

-ww

I donā€™t believe EngineerGaming but what I do believe is that Wind should do what she said to do and leave the thread instead of ignoring me discord :newspaper_roll:

What you say has worth to me as I think youā€™re a villager Wind. :sleepingleafeon:

Literally I would have fully believed you and tried to push EG over had you just claimed lmao

I guess that wouldnā€™t really save you if you arenā€™t vig anyways but like

wtf

i am an independent woman i dont need no litten

my read is my own :polidab:

-c

Iā€™m not ccā€™ing but I told you I have weaker scumreads and stronger townreads
Iā€™ll let Wazza make the decision on whom weā€™re voting but I am trying to explain my pov and youā€™re just shooting it down
Get off your high horses and try to think why Iā€™d do this as a VILLAGER

-ww

Your read is shit

What are your reasons for thinking Iā€™m saying this as a villager? Asking because nobody else seems to think that

Thatā€™s what Iā€™ve more or less been asking

I donā€™t think thereā€™s any reason to believe it honestly, but if heā€™s lying about being the vig,Iā€™m pretty sure the real vig will shoot him tonight. :sleepingleafeon:

And whatā€™s your conclusion

u keep talking to tsp like you think theyre a villager yet theyre your first guess for EGā€™s partner i do not understand

idk maybe im crazy but like

shrug

-c

1 Like

Oh I meant I was asking you lol

And youā€™ve given me nothing for it which is not helping when we didnā€™t have you as towny for anything beyond ā€œbeing the vigā€

Wish has been granted.

Who should I vote?

2 Likes

Well at least until asked to say why in which case weā€™re a random name pulled from people that just so happen to not be non-w/w with EG (which, imo, is already a disqualifying condition for us but Iā€™m biased)

Individual scumreads and just no ā€œthese are unalignedā€ feeling is mostly what it is
I want to see if I can follow their though process but Iā€™ve never seen Arete wolf and orange fooled me in FAM for a long while so I want to see what I can get out of the slot
Thereā€™s no point now though since Iā€™ve said this

-ww

It might be me just being a sucker for AtE, but your frustration seems real to me. It really seems like you believe what youā€™re saying here. :sleepingleafeon: Iā€™ve seen you as a wolf too, and I lowkey doubt youā€™d be acting like this as a wolf, questioning even townreads on yourself. :sleepingleafeon: