Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Fuck you mean

1 Like

When I like
Have mental capacities Iā€™ll reread like
Things
And stuff
Idk Iā€™m tired and Iā€™m in school and probably still not fully recovered from lashes ek

Last week

Do you disagree with my assessment that theyā€™re actually trying to solve the game?

What makes them UTR as opposed to a villager without much thread control

1 Like

if iā€™m remembering correctly yall still didnā€™t love tsp
iā€™m saying i didnā€™t think anyone thought tsp was v between the two 100%

hey can u tell chloe to insult me a little bit too tho
i want the nostalgia
but you are completely right my play this game is 100% out of my scumrange and anyone who says otherwise gets shot with my laser gun

You SUCK

at sucking

thanks this will do
am i still scared ur pocketing me yes
will i accept it anyway also yes

Also ngl iā€™d been somewhat avoiding reading u until necessary bc i dont think i can survive the embarssment of beinf wrong again in a hydra gameā€¦ with kat as my hydra partner

Itd be a full repeat lol

1 Like

fair lmao
at least ur right this time around ?

Oh Iā€™m def trying to pocket you

):<
smh

Its easier to pocket ppl and form a townbloc than just state my townreads and hope they find me v too tbh

Also pocketing is fun

1 Like

Ayo @cat I am around but on mobile currently since was visiting the fam

Can you do some worldbuilding with me rq

You can go back to having Leafia as lockwolf when weā€™re done I wonā€™t stop you

Assume Leafia is a revealed IC for a sec
Who are the wolves?

1 Like

Oh right. I actually want to elaborate on something I saw above.

I agree Birds doesnt show any TMI. I actually think Birdoā€™s iso itself is towny.

I think Leaf/YBW at least to me are the ones causing me to sus Birds and clear others.

2 Likes

Honestly I think TSP is evil in yhat world. I think theyā€™re uncaring of my push on Leafia since itā€™s all Iā€™m focusing on and they can skate by for now, focusing on others.

And then idk the other.
Itā€™d be a toss up.

I could see it being idrc. Since Dum/Eevee were coaching eevee and as I said, it didnt look like W/W. It could easily be a plan in place so if IDRC goes down before TSP then weā€™d look more at Leafia and if thats wrong (like in this world) chain it into me.

Fml IDRC coached Leafia Hydra.
Any other thing which doesnt make sense lmk

Ok ngl im not seeing why eevee coaching a partner in the thread is off the table

Iā€™m not eevee, and Iā€™m a far less confident wolf than him, but I coached Eli in the thread in minfm
We even laughed abt it in scumchat it was fun

Can you show me where the coaching woulda happened and why you think its unlikely

I dont think it did happen I just think with what Iā€™ve read in your posts it isnā€™t good reason for them to be unpaired

Toss up between idrc and who else?

Gimme thoughts even if they arenā€™t fleshed out

1 Like