Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

kiiru do you have past games where you’ve deathtunneled like this

It’s his entire treatment of my slot. This debacle has worn me out too much to search for posts but v!Kiiruma doesn’t get tunnelvision this bad nor does he assume that him dying would screw me over. :sleepingleafeon:

I need a break from the thread for now. I’m really worn out from this so I’ll let YBW take over for the time being. :sleepingleafeon:

Uhhh, Poison Mountainous thing.
IDK others but I’m sure people have a list.

Leaf I literally went for Brad 3 fucking days in a row in a game HARD all the time. Don’t try and argue a lie

vaguely remember a tunnel like this in jojofm p7

but i think you had a red in that game?

1 Like

Fair enough, hope you feel better💜

-abbs

I don’t actually think I did(?)
IIRC I was a mech oracle who did f’ing horribly.
I need to make up for that :frowning:
I love mech oracle but I messed it up aaah

cat do u have any questions directed towards me or

@LeafiabutWorse

not rn my assistant is MIA

maybe later

Actually that might’ve been another JoJo game… idfk.
I’ve only been in a few and even now I can’t remember them too much.
Means there needs to be more

1 Like

that was leafias thing and I dont really remember many FPS posts so I can’t really accurately answer that

you should answer eevee’s questions in the post im replying to @LeafiabutWorse

1 Like

@TeamSlightlyPolish @idrc you you guys have any thoughts on this whole exchange?

votecountererer

Vote Target Voted by Votes
TeamSlightlyPolish FPSers 1/4
LeafiaButWorse 2Wolves1Hydra, cat 2/4
2Wolves1Hydra LeafiaButWorse 1/4
Not Voting TeamSlightlyPolish, TheBirdsAndABee, idrc 3
2 Likes

This was leafia, they told me why they scumread troch and while I still think theyve been townier I understand where theyre coming from in their read (they stated lots of LAMIST which I remembered seeing as well when she brought it up)

I think IDRC (you) have been kinda doing a whole lot of nothing when I expect more from either of your slots, from dum’s game in DAC I know they can post a lot and lead and I have not seen eitehr of that at all. I also expect more from you as town Eevee and like other people said, it seems like youre just sitting back and watching stuff happen

iirc it gave me bad vibes but I also think that the way it was done, bc it was aelin who made the vote, was excusable enough (why I added “but I think thats just Aelin”)

Just from how they both interacted made me think there was a wolf between them (and honestly I thought it was Engi more for a while). Kiiruma was pocketing them, thats just a fact, and I think that comes from that since engi was vig, kiiruma may have noticed this earlier and wanted to get on engi’s good side in order to control the shot and not get vigged themselves (which is what I believe happened). All of it really comes back to how they both treated my slot when they realized it was close to hammer, they both left it alone in very very weird ways, and kiiruma never even unvoted, it was engi who unvoted in the end. Also pocketing someone is scummy, bc its a thign scum do

Also, going into how I think IDRC hasnt done much, (if im correct this post is by eevee), They don’t state any thoughts in these posts, just ask questions. Same with the next one too, and then they disappear after that. They really seem to be sitting on the sidelines and I think that points to them being scum with kiiruma.

bruh.

respectfully,
-a

2 Likes

i feel like kii and lbw are just off in their own la la land and i cant tell if its endearing or annoying
each of them says the other is lock wolf
wow
that sure is convenient and helpful
“you should vote them. im certain theyre a wolf.”
“no.”
“you’re a wolf.”

breathes in
breathes out
breathes in

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-a

1 Like

That’s nice.
But, counterpoint, I’m town.