Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

I have talked about every slot in the game with more than four posts

[pretend I figured out how to properly phrase a passive-aggressive comment vaguely implying you were a wolf who isn’t actually reading them]

i mean i read your slots on aelin and thought they were pretty terrible so i was hoping you’d take the free pass to remedy that

pray for brad
im drowning out my own partner :pray: :pensive:

-a

are you trying to discredit my townread on Aelin

be honest

admittedly i dont remember your thoughts on other posts but “yes, this sequence of posts sure does look like a villager who believes what they’re saying” to a quotechain of :joy_cat: tier posts is pretty laughable

my brain is too head full to analyze both kat and arete being passive aggressive at each other rn
but im noting it for when it’s not

no its me discrediting the legitimacy of your reads because i think ur mafia sweetheart

chloe thought aelins posts felt fake but ive about zero thoughts on that slot from an alignment standpoint and will probably continue to do that because i’m retired

that’s not what I was saying??? I wasn’t saying ‘ah yes, Aelinbrad definitely believed in all of these votes when she made them’ I was saying ‘Aelin believes in the fact that she “mindmelded” with cat being actually town-indicative for them even though I don’t actually think this read is good

1 Like

You gave me one of the gigantic innertube floats I’m totally fine.

• Brad

help how can I like a post from my own account

-a

2 Likes

ftr i think lin is more fineze now

-c

ur making the backseat mafia-er get even more insistent rn

Was trying to do the same thing

• Brad
1 Like

Medusa moment

-a

confusion

(When Medusa’s head was cut off Pegasus and chrysaor were released)
(so the joke is that you have multiple people inside your head)
(because you have multiple people inside your head)

-a

3 Likes

DON’T! I’M A FIGHTING TYPE!

• Brad
2 Likes

Please I’m begging you let me like my own slots posts

-a

aren’t you a Vaporeon

i’m the horse